What saucy lil number are you wearing this christmas to impress your other half?

Just wondering what everyone has purchased in terms of dress up and lingerie for their other half to unwrap this christmas Need some suggestions for myself! x

Ohh good idea

I *want* to do a sexy santa outfit with black knee high's & stockings but I haven't found an outfit I really like yet!

Me and Ad are apart.

Even if we weren't I'm sure it would be weather dependent!

WandA wrote:

Me and Ad are apart.External Media

Even if we weren't I'm sure it would be weather dependent!

Not in my house - mine is *always* warm!

Adx

Never heard of this website before but a few ideas on here -

http://www.sparklingstrawberry.com/categories/Christmas/Sexy-Santa-Costumes/

theres a lovely little babydoll on here that i may be purchasing, and i will make it festive with red accessories. I have some long red silk gloves, red laced stockings with red bows at the top, so should be festive and hot.

theres a lovely little babydoll on here that i may be purchasing, and i will make it festive with red accessories. I have some long red silk gloves, red laced stockings with red bows at the top, so should be festive and hot.

My OH bought me a PVC catsuit from my wishlist for my birthday last week, but it doesn't fit! :( I wish it was a simple case of getting another size but the top half is too small and the bottom half is too big, so I've got my eye on a lovely red PVC dress that I'm gonna exchange it for.

I ordered the Christmas robe and bikini (free) keeping with the festive spirit.. So, that's pretty much sorted. I just really wanted the bikini so the robe is the freebie for me. =P I don't buy novelty or seasonal outfits so much but I didn't mind splashing out a bit. It looks comfy too!

I think he'll enjoy it. =]

WandA/Ad- You can still take pics and/or webcam perhaps? It's nice to see eachother in days like that. Makes it somewhat more memorable.

xXx

We do cam when we're away.

Ad has quite a lingerie collection now so hopefully we get to use it when we're together.

x X x wrote:

I ordered the Christmas robe and bikini (free) keeping with the festive spirit.. So, that's pretty much sorted. I just really wanted the bikini so the robe is the freebie for me. =P I don't buy novelty or seasonal outfits so much but I didn't mind splashing out a bit. It looks comfy too!

WandA/Ad- You can still take pics and/or webcam perhaps? It's nice to see eachother in days like that. Makes it somewhat more memorable.

xXx

We were long distance for 3 years so we've never had an xmas together it's "normal". We do cam and we speak on Christmas eve until well past midnight which is always lovely. We don't speak much on xmas day because he's all over the place seeing his family and I'm with my family all day but it's still nice to speak a little. It'll be extra special on our first xmas together :D

Adx

I've got a sexy Santa outfit I bought on here last year that I was thinking of dusting off and wearing again this year, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to see my OH before Christmas with the weather. :(

Alicia D'amore wrote:

x X x wrote:

xXx

We were long distance for 3 years so we've never had an xmas together it's "normal". We do cam and we speak on Christmas eve until well past midnight which is always lovely. We don't speak much on xmas day because he's all over the place seeing his family and I'm with my family all day but it's still nice to speak a little. It'll be extra special on our first xmas together :D

Adx

Oh, then I guess you both have experienced a longer LD relationship together. I do that with my OH too. He proposed to me last year on New Years- quite drunkenly may I add lol but it was done on the phone (due to the distance).. He has yet to officially ask although we talk about marriage a lot. (I'm waiting on the ring) ;-]

I feel the same way about spending those special moments together with him finally too. It's something to look forward to and meaningful. I feel all warm and fuzzy thinking about it. =P

Glad you guys have spent a lot of time together in person. Lingerie shows are good- they just don't last long!

Hope it works out for you too, Ecksvie! You can always give him an early present just to make sure. ;P

xXx

Not bought the OH any lingerie as she will be in her sexy maid's outfit tomorrow anyway but I have however bought her a realistic 8'' vibrator, LH beginner's anal beads and the Tracy Cox love ring for both of us. We couldn't resist... we've used them all already

don't have an OH but bought this in a purply-blue today, wearing it for a party http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/inspire-to-plus-sizes/cross-front-satin-dress_205775570 it makes my boobs look massive and shows em off nicley

x X x wrote:

Oh, then I guess you both have experienced a longer LD relationship together. I do that with my OH too. He proposed to me last year on New Years- quite drunkenly may I add lol but it was done on the phone (due to the distance).. He has yet to officially ask although we talk about marriage a lot. (I'm waiting on the ring) ;-]

I feel the same way about spending those special moments together with him finally too. It's something to look forward to and meaningful. I feel all warm and fuzzy thinking about it. =P

Glad you guys have spent a lot of time together in person. Lingerie shows are good- they just don't last long!

Hope it works out for you too, Ecksvie! You can always give him an early present just to make sure. ;P

xXx

Ahhh that's lovely! Yeah it's nice to have new firsts to look forward too - different to "normal" couples too.

Luckily we've spent the last 3 or 4 news year's together, he usually comes down for a week or two after xmas - it's nice to get one special time together. And even more luckily - we live together now so it's a short blip really :)

Having an "end" to the LD is always good to look forward to though.

Adx

Won't be doing anything on christmas eve or day but might wear something over the christmas holidays as it is his birthday today but we didn't end up having sex or anything as i was too tired being out all day on a school trip to the farm!

so i owe him!

VW x

As this is my first Christmas away from home and first with bf as well hopefully nothing much at all

flash him them bulbs tulip