What sex tip would you give your younger self

EstherHarshom wrote:

'Boobs are awesome. Don't worry... yours will come in eventually. Enjoy other people's until then.'

'Don't be afraid to tell guys how to make your vagina work. They don't have their own, so they need guidance.'

But mostly the first one.

Ha i like that, might have to take that one on board ;)

Actualy, I should probably ask my younger self for sex advice, he was better at it than me, or at least had more.

In the words of Jeremy kyle - put something on the end of it lol

"Dont be a fool, wrap your tool" was my night time prayer

If it feels good, go for it! Don't worry about anyone passing judgement, just do what you want to do and enjoy yourself.

saucey21 wrote:

find someone you're comfortable with and try everything at least once. i wish i hadn't suppessed my kinky side so long. i've missed out on mindblowing sex for too long. i want to try everything now and now i have a child, so things are now more complicated to try.

I like this one a lot. Everything should be tried at least once, there's no way of know what you really enjoy until you try it!

I would have told myself about my bi side ( didn't know I had one till I was 18) and explored it before getting into a relationship. The relationship I got into, the guy made me feel like I was a freak for liking women as well as men. I would have told my younger self to get rid of him a lot sooner than I did!

I would introduce myself to erotica earlier and instead of buying a rabbit for first sex toy I'd have bought a simple bullet vibe.

I remember my partners little brother reacting like that.

I walked in on him telling his mates his girlfriend had snogged a girl the night before, I shouted jackpot and went to high five him, they all looked at me like I was deranged.

I would tell myself to have fun and not to be so up tight. I am 25 and lost my virginity at 20 and only just had sex with number 2. I have decided to have more sex this year and also lots of solo sex and treated myself to a couple of toys.