What sexual thing are you craving right now?

Me since i woke up i have been craving scented worn clothes, I have just got back home and the bedroom is still smelling of my girlfriend obviously a good smell lol i need some good scented clothes to bury my face in.

For me, just sex and intimacy in general. We are literally in the middle of a house move and its been very hectic here. I have found time for a bit of masterbation here and there but by the time the kids have gone to bed and me and hubby have packed more boxes or done whatever we need to do we are both passing out on the sofa and not even making it to bed! The removals van cannot come quick enough this Thursday so I can be the other side and excitedly unpacking in our new home... who knows maybe even get bent over a box or two whilst unpacking!

A lovely massage would go down pretty well πŸ™‚

A BJ woukd be nice just about now (just to get rid of any frustration).

A BJ would be nice just about now (just to get rid of any frustration).

Good luck with the house move Mr and Mrs L, and other saucy things πŸ˜€ I’m craving a bj.

It's my birthday in a week (67) and I've bought us a strapless strap on for my wife and I to try.

Its a Lovehoney Double Wow Vibrating version.

I'm looking forward to trying that out when the time comes.

Have fun rockstar

Hmm what am I craving? Some delicious slow anal I think. I love my rotating/rimming plug but would love to try being rimmed for reals starting with that sounds good right now.

Some oral pleasure would be lovely

being pegged

Seeing Mrs in more latex gear, so damn hot.

fingering

Burying my face in my beautiful ladies deliciously wet pussy. I crave it all the time.

mine would be preforming oral sex on a woman and if the right guy came along i would probably do it on also but i cant even get my wife to let me preform it on her. I know the reason why she says just not into it anymore but i think something else.

I'm craving anal at the moment. I go like this occasionally. I've had nothing but anal since Friday, and I still want more. At least my pussy gets a rest :-D

I can't wait to dress up in my hottest lingerie, do my hair and make up and get down to business (whatever that may entail!) with hubby!

I can't wait to feel his sexy, soft skin rubbing against mine...oooooh! πŸ’š 😍

Hopefully, something will go 'bump in the night' tonight! πŸŽƒ πŸ•ΈπŸ•―

MrandMrs_L wrote:

We are literally in the middle of a house move and its been very hectic here. I have found time for a bit of masterbation here and there but by the time the kids have gone to bed and me and hubby have packed more boxes or done whatever we need to do we are both passing out on the sofa and not even making it to bed! The removals van cannot come quick enough this Thursday so I can be the other side and excitedly unpacking in our new home... who knows maybe even get bent over a box or two whilst unpacking!

Good luck with that house move - remember to pack the toy box securely and label it appropriately... Don't want the removal men breaking the box and finding your stash or offering your mother in law a cup of tea, hunting for the spoons only to attempt to stir the tea with a large dildo ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

And think of all those new rooms to christen, what fun!

And to answer the original question I would love a full on lingerie session, absolutely love it. Chances of happening not far off nil.

1 Like

Currently craving my husband. He is such an attentive lover and fantastic at oral sex. I can’t get enough of him lately. Unfortunately he’s been quite exhausted lately so we’ve only been able to get one or two sessions in each night. I crave his hands all over me, the way he gently kisses my entire body- really gets me going! We’ve recently started openly discussing our sexual wants and needs which has definitely opened our eyes and LH has helped!