What sexy toys are you buying your partner for Christmas?

I usually buy my man a treat for Christmas. Usually it’s sexy undies so that I can seduce him over Christmas. The other year it was a strap on which I surprised him with on Boxing Day evening after a few drinks. He bought me a suction cup dildo which I love and occasionally show him in use rather than just solo play. This year I’m still deciding but will have to hurry up :joy:

I may get a sexy outfit for my partner but to be fair she has loads already. I’ve already treated myself to a penis pump this year. Looking now to what else I can buy

A pinwheel and a red bodystocking. Might throw in some ropes too!

1 Like

I got him a prostate massager he’s been eyeing for a bit that neither of us has. Also got some sexy lingeries for him to unwrap me the night before.

A bodystocking for my OH - unfortunately from a rival so can’t post.

Never tried one before but think she’ll like it!

1 Like

We usually get a couple of sexy gifts for each other. So far I’ve got him a new sleeve for his Fleshlight and a new piece of jewelry for his downstairs piercing.

I bought her a red Basque with white fur trim and a matching red G string and also, for a joke, a C string with a Santa hat attached.

I’m single so I’ve just ordered my pressies for myself :grin: :grin: :grin: 2 delightful dildos and a g spot and clit stimulator :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: i’ll be sitting at the letterbox for the next 48hrs

3 Likes

So far OH has the following to look forward to (or is that ME to look forward to) : mains Wand, pinwheel and new bra/knicker set

1 Like