what should i wear?

Meeting bf near his work shortly for kinky weekend, so should i dress as a whore or schoolgirl to suprise him?

whore

hmm really depends on the outfit, purely on the role play side of things whore, but on the outfit it depends on what you wear, mini skirt and un buttoned white is shirt is very sexy.

fishnet stockings, heels, black "leather look" short skirt, white see thru blouse, black lace push up bra, no knickers type of look then?

Laurasub wrote:

fishnet stockings, heels, black "leather look" short skirt, white see thru blouse, black lace push up bra, no knickers type of look then?

whore it is then!

I agree with Laura but I would also wear a short black rain mac so it would look like you have nothing on underneath.

Enjoy the weekend x

Thanks F Fancy, that sounds a good idea! have a good weekend too!

French Fancy wrote:

I agree with Laura but I would also wear a short black rain mac so it would look like you have nothing on underneath.

Hmmm. You might like the kinkier story I posted on Fet FF.

Evening Alastor, where can I find this posting is it on lovehoney or another site, hope you are well and busy writing some more exciting stuff for all to read.

x

French Fancy wrote:

Evening Alastor, where can I find this posting is it on lovehoney or another site, hope you are well and busy writing some more exciting stuff for all to read.

x

Well. I finished off posting the Ruth Saga. There are a couple of others here on LH plus a poem.

The wicked one, 'BG Goes to Town', is on Fetfile as it is pretty much custom made for someone with a desire to meld two fetishes. (There are threads here on the place.) I am Alastor93 on there... www.fetlife.com

Had a great w/e and b/f kept me in whore mode even when we went out Sat night for a meal. I got a few looks. great fun.

Laurasub wrote:

Had a great w/e and b/f kept me in whore mode even when we went out Sat night for a meal. I got a few looks. great fun.

Evening Laura, glad you had a good weekend think I might try the same thing on Friday night x x

Glad you had a good w/e, me & the OH are both off work next week so fingers x'd!

Have fun enjoy he wll love whatever you wear as no doubt it wont be staying on you for very long when he see's you x