what strap on

we have 2 strap ons, but for anal play they are alittle to soft for insersion, what would be the best type of material for easy use, not to hard but not too soft? any experiance or ideas welcome.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28715 i reviewed that for harness and anal play and gave it a good score. Theres a larger version available if you want something longer and thicker.

personally the silicone is so soft and silky, especially with lube that it slides in effortlessly. Its soft enough that it wont hurt as it can bend to fit your shape. Also its hard enough that you can insert it without it slipping around the hole and "squidging" out, which can happen a lot with jelly toys.

thank you jm88 will have a look

Get a tantus their harness compatible and pretty firm I have the sport x

thank you kimberleyking but we dont have a harness so looking for a all in one realy

Oh ok then x

aanda wrote:

thank you kimberleyking but we dont have a harness so looking for a all in one realy

Didnt realise you were looking for an all in one, what i recommended was just a dildo.

i would however recommend any harness that has an o ring connection so you can add your own dildos. There are a few love honey ones that come with 2 dildos and then you have the option of buying more once you get a feel for what you like.

JM88 wrote:

aanda wrote:

Didnt realise you were looking for an all in one, what i recommended was just a dildo.

i would however recommend any harness that has an o ring connection so you can add your own dildos. There are a few love honey ones that come with 2 dildos and then you have the option of buying more once you get a feel for what you like.

+1 Get a good fiting harness one that gives control, and then a choice of dildoes.

in the end we went for this one, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8692

it arrived today, looking forward to the kid free weekend now, thanks for all the advice

Enjoy! Just had a look and one thing to bear in mind with what youve chosen is that the o ring cant be changed. That shouldnt be a problem but just something to bear in mind when you buy other dildos to make sure they will fit. I suspect most will but you know theres always that chance that the one you like might be an awkward one!

Kid free weekend sounds a good idea, wouldnt like to explain that one if they walked in!

dont understand the o ring thing, its our firdt strap on with one, but havent opened it yet, and yes a kid free weekend, but its only monday, waiting sucks

The dildo goes through the o ring and the o ring is what holds it in place. O rings come in several sizes depending on the girth, and size of the base of the dildo you want to use.

With that one you have an o ring thats not removable so if you opted for a dildo that was narrower at the base it might jiggle around a bit, likewise one that was significantly girthier might not fit through the hole. As its built in i would say that its probably the most popular size so shouldnt be an issue.

Just thought i would mention it though as our harness currently has two dildos (third coming soon!) and both of them use a different size o ring so thats the only reason i was aware that it might become an issue as you advance.

we have this one, really like the way it feels...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30701