What tickles your fancy?

Hey folks,

I’m looking at getting my wife a little Christmas present, but I’m a little stuck for inspiration.

She has various dildos at the moment, covering glass, steel and large realistic. They’re always a vote winner, but having talked about it previously, she thinks we have enough.

She has a womanizer and a couple of clitoral toys, one of which she adores. She has an anal vibrator, but has to be in the mood for it. She also has a wedge which she absolutely loves.

In the past we’ve played with nipple cups - loved, pussy pump - hated, various rabbits and vibrating eggs etc.

I’m curious as to what you may suggest, given what we have and enjoy. Apologies to anybody who makes a suggestion only for me to say we’ve got it or tried it!

4 Likes

Maybe ask her if there’s anything she’d like to try? Have a look through the LH website together and get some ideas then order something based on her suggestions.

Some ideas based on things that you haven’t mentioned:
Nipple clamps
Hand cuffs / restraints / blindfold
Massage oils / candle
Paddle / flogger / feather tickler
Lingerie

3 Likes

Nipple clamps
Hand cuffs / restraints / blindfold

Just what I was going to suggest.

Some mild restraint might add a new take on the toys you already have.

I was going to suggest the same as @Kitty-Cat01 … you could try some sensory play/deprivation, new experiences over a new toy :wink:

Thanks so much for the suggestions.

We’ve lotions and potions galore, but some of the other bits we have but never really used. Maybe I’ll dig them out.

The problem is she doesn’t actually know herself what to try next!

1 Like

There are several bundles for bondage “sampling” that might give a chance to try a variety of stuff without spending a mint. Then once you know what you like you can upgrade to nicer versions over time.

Maybe one of the kits with restraints, blindfold, flogger and gag?

Also, if she likes the Womanizer, the Wevibe Melt would be a fun upgrade - same tech, much improved for use with partnered penetration!

Surf an adult store with her (or go to a bricks-and-mortar shop) and see what piques her interest. Have the conversation afterwards and it should point you in the right direction. :slight_smile:

Sounds like you’ve got a good selection of everything and if said she thinks she’s got enough then maybe think outside the box for something else like lingerie or a sexy game?

If she likes the wedge then try some different kinds of restraint perhaps?
The wrist to thigh cuffs and spreader bar are my wifes favorites (either at the same time or separately).

Add in a blindfold and it’s really good.

2 Likes

What I do with my OH on presents is get her to go off and pick a large list of things she likes, I get a couple but shes not allowed buy anything on the list until after the event. Keeps some of the surprise for her and gives you the comfort in knowing that what you get will be liked.

In this case I would get her to pick things from LH and from other non sex toy sites (books, jewlery, electonics, clothes what ever). Tell her that youll pick for that overall list or maybe just go totally outside the list. Keep her guessing.

2 Likes

Or if thats too much fuss and budget is there maybe a womanizer OG. Its fairly new to the market and the way it works isnt mainstream yet.

1 Like

Have you got a wand @happyhusband ?
We love the Le Wand Petite rechargeable - it’s awesome and looks great in rose gold.
What about a vibrating egg like Lovense Lush? That’s pretty fun. Doesn’t tend to make my wife orgasm, but it super sensitizes her and then she come hard after using it!
I can endlessly buy my wife lingerie and costumes.
The Fierce wet look range is sexy AF!
So much fun to be had experimenting :lovehoney_heart_2: :lovehoney_heart: :star_struck: