What to do with that urge!?šŸ˜•

Just got home from work, house to myself and Iā€™m dying for a wank! The urge is unbelievable! Only problem is I know as its a Wednesday its blow job night and if I have a wank it will have a noticeable effect especially as my OH is a swallower. Now sat here trying very hard to resist the urge. Just got to last an hour until everyone start getting home and the house starts to fill up and one way to keep myself occupied was to write this to.
Just wondered how many of my fellow LH kinksters find themselves in this position and what they do about it. Cheers all

2 Likes

Easy. Just picture Jacob Rees-Mogg. Imagine him talking aboutā€¦something. Anything. Now keep that image front and centre of your consciousnessā€¦

There, see? All erectile function extinguished! :slightly_smiling_face:

If, for some unaccoutable reason, you actually find JRM a bit of hottie, back in the day Margaret Thatcher was my go-to stiffy killer ā€¦although I understand that some of my fellow submissives found her severe suits and domineering manner a bit of a turn-on - now THATā€™s what I call perversion! :rofl:

6 Likes

Bloody hell! Donā€™t want to extinguish it forever!! Think itā€™s just disappeared and Iā€™ve had a sex change!!:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:
I was just on about the next hour or 2!!

3 Likes

A common urge for me, especially being working from home so more time in bed alone.

If I know weā€™re playing later that day, although the urge is horrible I know full well that itā€™ll be so much better if I resist! That normally keeps my hand at bay!

If that doesnā€™t help Iā€™d suggest doing some chores to impress your OH and to keep you busy or go for a walk!

4 Likes

PLEASE NOTE: He said WALK, there. Thatā€™s W-A-L-K. :wink:

4 Likes

Yes I had thought so although my spell checker did keep changing ā€œwankā€ to ā€œwalkā€ on my original post!!:grin::grin::grin:

Blow job night! Blimey, all planned out. Thatā€™s impressive.

6 Likes

@VersTransMan - Thereā€™s a strong correlation here between what youā€™re describing and the deliberate ongoing chastity games currently being played by @Senator and @rockstar, described in day-by-day detail in this thread:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/chastity-play-experiment/

1 Like

The idea of chastity is something which we discussed a few months ago when I was ā€œin the zoneā€ my OH seemed quite intrigued by it and said sheā€™d love having the key at work knowing Iā€™m not playing with myself.

Got a couple of stressful things going on currently but my New Years resolution after theyā€™re hopefully sorted is to try and explore chastity. But it seems a minefield getting the right one!

Try read Rishiā€™s spending review, there are some slobbering numbers in there.

If that doesnā€™t kill/contain the urge nothing will. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve also been getting hornier than usual when home alone working from home. Felt really bad one night few weeks ago when I couldnā€™t perform due to having had solo session earlier that day. Have since been refraining from orgasm whilst playing alone, which isnt always easy. Donā€™t know how those chastity guys do it!

Other half hasnā€™t been in mood recently so the desire/frustration is building, especially as we discussed anal stimulation last time we had sex which has got me even more worked up.

3 Likes

Yeah I know, we have two planned nights, Saturday Kink night so we have all evening to prepare and it usually goes on to 2 or 3 Sunday morning and Blow Job night on a Wednesday night, My OH was learning to deep throat and blow jobs became a regular thing and for some reason it just became a regular thing on a Wednesday night and itā€™s stuck. OH and sheā€™s a expert deep throater now.:wink:

2 Likes

:hushed:

Wow! Jealous :joy:

1 Like

Oh itā€™s always a good one! Starts with her going for a bath about 9pm to prepare every orificeā€‹:wink: then getting in to the appropriate gear for that night and then we just get carried away for 3 or 4 hours! Always been the same for about 15 years and has always been amazing!!

4 Likes

We did the chastity thing pretty full on for about 3-4 months, sometimes it was a mutual thing, othertimes it was my thing.

One part I did enjoy was the mental challenge of not satisfying the urge to orgasm. Prior to chastity I would masturbate 1-2 times a week (in addition to sex/bj on the weekends), with chastity, it was down to 1 orgasm for me a week and there were periods where I went 2 weeks without. Learning to ride the high of being aroused but without direct relief was quite a journey. Also realising just how much ā€œsatisfactionā€ you can get from your partners satisfaction was another revelation.

I stopped chastity mid October with some health concerns (new cage damaged the skin of my penis) and for the last 4-5 weeks have been back to the old routine. As per the chastity play thread, Mrs Sen has noticed a drop off in affection / intimacy.

I wonā€™t hijack the thread anymore than I already have, other than to say donā€™t necessarily mask the urge, but learn to enjoy it for what it is

1 Like

I have been caged for 8 months now and I have never had such intense orgasms as I do when I am finally allowed to come but thatā€™s usually after 2 or 3 weeks of being denied, teased and edged.

Do I miss regular masturbation? Yes. Definitely, but the increase in intimacy and the amazing orgasms Iā€™m currently experiencing more than make up for the lack of it.

1 Like

Iā€™m a kinky mofo but I draw the line at Tories :face_vomiting:

Most of the time now I just take care of the urge when I get it. Iā€™ve gone through periods of trying to ignore it and usually I can but I just feel more relaxed if I just take care of business. Normally this is in the afternoon after Iā€™ve got in from work and Iā€™ll normally go in the bedroom and masturbate before my hubby gets home from work.

4 Likes

We seem to ramp it up to the max by making the urge worse through teasing most of the day thus night times are a releaseā€¦
Usually I use a toy if I feel the urge and stick to that throughout the day until bedtime ā€¦

1 Like