What toys do you keep coming back to and use the most?

im interested in what toys are your favs and what you keep going back to. Me personally i have a range from all kinds of strokers, fleshlights, tenga's to wand vibrators from lovehony and doxy. 95% of the time i just grab 1 of my wands with a wand attachment which i always keep 1 under my pillow. I like to take my time turning the speed up and down edging myself.

Love to know what your favourite toys are.

Love my lovehoney wand...my lovehoney large glass rose buttplug and my bullet...use others occasionally but they are my 3 faves...

You cant go wrong with a lovehoney wand. i own all white, black and the corlored version

Good old wand, but unfortunately our model has no attachments and the Fleshlight for me

Mr&MrsDLPS wrote:

Good old wand, but unfortunately our model has no attachments and the Fleshlight for me

which wand do you have? i should start using my fleshlights more

I have the lovehoney classic deluxe wand in white...loved it that much I bought the same one in black when it was on deal of the day before Christmas in case my other malfunctioned...🤪. Then on Wednesday ordered the mantric rechargeable waterproof wand in black deal of the day...for bathroom usage...not really given it a full trial yet...😱

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

I have the lovehoney classic deluxe wand in white...loved it that much I bought the same one in black when it was on deal of the day before Christmas in case my other malfunctioned...🤪. Then on Wednesday ordered the mantric rechargeable waterproof wand in black deal of the day...for bathroom usage...not really given it a full trial yet...😱

im sure you'll love it and tell us all about it. have fun

This one. Similar to what LH is selling. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37794

That was a good review you wrote 4Uonly.

At present I use either the flight Fleshlight or the 0 force 2 dual male vibrator. Either combined with the pony tail butt plug can be good fun.

My go-to favourites: Desire bullet combined with Desire Weighted Silicone Dildo or any glass dildo - especially this one:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25814

I've got loads of other toys which I love too, but an hour to myself in private with a toy box is a thing of the past for now with all 5 of us at home all the time .

MsR wrote:

My go-to favourites: Desire bullet combined with Desire Weighted Silicone Dildo or any glass dildo - especially this one:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25814

I've got loads of other toys which I love too, but an hour to myself in private with a toy box is a thing of the past for now with all 5 of us at home all the time .

that looks funky. yeah the next few weeks or months could be difficult for the people who dont get much alone time if any

I’ve got a flashlight that I used literally every other day.

I had a deluxe teddy babe doll, sadly I don’t have her anymore.

We-Vibe, Vibrating Strapless Strap-on, Magic Wand

Right now, my desire bullet and my pillowtalk sassy. It changes, but Convenience and quietness is kind of really high on the priorites list right now.

Green Eyed Girl wrote:

Right now, my desire bullet and my pillowtalk sassy. It changes, but Convenience and quietness is kind of really high on the priorites list right now.

sounds good. And i know what you mean

I'd say my bullet! It's great for when you don't have much time and just need a quick release. I definitely don't get to play with my toys as much as I'd like to.

lemonbuttercream wrote:

I'd say my bullet! It's great for when you don't have much time and just need a quick release. I definitely don't get to play with my toys as much as I'd like to.

your not alone, not enough time in the day sometimes. and i love your pic btw

It has to be my trusty Fifty Shades Darker Desire G-Spot Vibrator