What turns you on?

I like a women in a tight dress or trousers...

Varies ... but at the moment it's the thought of being (gently) caned on my bare bottom. If I knew someone who could adminster it .....

Group sex, in other wotrds adding a person or persons to your sex-play.

Everything !!. Very highly sexed and love the visual side. Women in summer dreses, bikinis, etc, and just love nylons in the form of stockings and suspenders, hold ups or crutchless tights.

I love reading other people's stories and experiences... Really gets me in the mood for anything!

Hearing about other people’s stories and experiences, but mainly my imagination lol. I have a very high sex drive it doesn’t take much for me 😂🙈 also thinking about bondage and being a submissive

I could go on for hours. Many hours. Many, many hours...

Reading real life erotic stories, A womans scent. And women wearing tartan skirts.

I wouldnt go far as turning me on but I enjoy devising and writing roleplays. And just the thought of My Mrs bent over a desk awaitng six of the best to be administerd by Mr Wacko .................mmmm.

mysteron wrote:

I wouldnt go far as turning me on but I enjoy devising and writing roleplays. And just the thought of My Mrs bent over a desk awaitng six of the best to be administerd by Mr Wacko .................mmmm.

Mysteron, I've only just come back after a long absence from the site. This morning I was thinking who it was that used to write those amazing role plays with his wife, and your name came to mind..then you wrote this! It was you wasn't it? Certainly turned me on!

mysteron wrote:

Mysteron, I've only just come back after a long absence from the site. This morning I was thinking who it was that used to write those amazing role plays with his wife, and your name came to mind..then you wrote this! It was you wasn't it? Certainly turned me on!

Oops posted that twice, sorry!

Looby-lou wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Welcome back .🏠

Big boobs in tight tops!! My OH's fault! She got great boobs and often wears tight tops, she has some thin white ones that are verging on see through and to tease me she often wears those without a bra which is so god damned sexy she knows it blows my mind and turns me on massively! The problem is now I can't see big boobs in a tight top with out getting turned on which is a bit of a problem as her sister has even bigger boobs!!😮😮

I love to see Curvy ladies wearing plain white cotton panties covering their bottoms, showing their bare backs, incredibly sexy.

Random things, like someone I fancy keeping eye contact and devouring me, or someone just leaving the shower with wet hair, or someone who is really confident and knows what they want and like. Sexually I love when someone whisper dirty things to me in a foreign language, that drives insanely horn.

My man, who is very confident and keeps eye contact with me, I just know he wants me.

Pregnant women in tight dresses! Personally think there is nothing more sexy in the world than when a woman is pregnant! Massive turn on for me!

+1 though I have no idea why

The thought of having the OH finally pegging me. I love wearing ladies knickers and get hard randomly when I'm wearing them. The thought of OH telling and possibly showing 2 of her hot friends that I wear knickers.