What turns you on?

Guy14357 wrote:

+1 though I have no idea why

Agree! I have no concrete idea why! I can only put it down to curves! And theres nothing more curvaceous than a pregnant woman and a tight dress seems to emphasise things!

Loads of stuff. Men with deep sexy voices especially with a Northern accent, hairy chests, legs and forearms, being put over my OH's knee and spanked , being tied up , really good erotic fiction and blokes wearing uniforms . Hmmmmm think thats covered a bit of it!

wildflower wrote:

Loads of stuff. Men with deep sexy voices especially with a Northern accent, hairy chests, legs and forearms, being put over my OH's knee and spanked , being tied up , really good erotic fiction and blokes wearing uniforms . Hmmmmm think thats covered a bit of it!

Oh yeah - the uniform thing does it for me too. Fireman is the worse, it gets me crazy. Maybe is the hose? Lol

Lu SB wrote:

wildflower wrote:

Oh yeah - the uniform thing does it for me too. Fireman is the worse, it gets me crazy. Maybe is the hose? Lol

Oh I know, I feel myself coming over all hot at the sight!

My girlfriend was always a bit shy in telling me what turned her on but is gradually opening up a bit in that way. This week bought her a rabbit from LH in a £20 off deal as a surprise and last night she used it for the first time, I told her to close her eyes and just think of whatever turns her on. She came really strongly in minutes, which was a real turn on for myself watching - but then she told me her fantasy is to take part in an all girl orgy! I came in seconds after that :)

SO MANY THINGS! even something as silly as pumping the soap dispenser too hard and it squirts out lol, ladies wearing tight tops with no bras, and men that act like gentlemen ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Women in nylon. Mmm. If I see a woman shopping in a pair of nice shiny black tights I'll have to walk down the aisle where she is just to have a look, even if I don't want anything from that aisle.

Erect nipples in public. Again, amazing. I've just come back off holiday and sitting around the pool with those girls smuggling peanuts in their bikinis. Lovely.

Oh, and dirty talk. Love hearing about what other people like, do, and get up to. I guess that's why I'm here.

Being a boobs man I'm bit like "Yes Man"

Tight tops, plunging necklines and erect nipples.

Get to see the lot here in Spain ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

Curvy females in skimpy lingerie is doing it for me at the moment 🤤

slix33 wrote:

Curvy females in skimpy lingerie is doing it for me at the moment 🤤

If you love curvy women then your gonna collapse when you see Anastasiya Kvitko!! 😮😮🤐

I love flirting with women I know . We both know it van never happen , but the fun is descibing what I could do to them . Also flashing them my tan lines . Long legged women wearing short shorts or Daisy Duke cut offs . A gal I used to work with that used a perfume that worked perfect with her body chemistry that drove me wild . I mean it almost instantly plumped my manhood . Flirted with her many times . Sexy eyes also can fire me up .

I love sexting. And writing stories. I guess I need a web page where you folks can go read my ramblings. People say they're good, so I'll announce it when I figure out what to do

Oh - and I love it when my SO tells me what he's thinking of doing with me, or what he's thinking of me doing with him. I guess it's all about words one way or another

That would be a long list ! The Wife showing other friends naked pictures of me . Or my imagination running wild . Favorite one is myself in thong or cock sock serving her and friends drinks and as they get a little drunker starting to get touchy feely . And then me licking multiple pussys and finally a pass me around blow job round . Remember , your biggest sex organ is your brain !

I like watching GF using large dildos or hearing about experiences with hung and uncut guys.

I actually love an accent, soft Welsh, soft Irish, that sort of thing.

My OH turns me on, basically without even trying. A pair of tight jeans or skirt cause they show of her amazing bum.

Being teased over text or messages, being teased in person. Using imagination.

My neck and ears are a real weak point, gentle scratching of finger nails and nibbles for sure too.

I know what you mean I can get very turned on with sextexing. Whispering and kissing on the neck big turn on. You can't beat a sensual massage ending up with some hot sex.

Talking dirty to eachother. Huge turn on for me!