What underwear on date

What underwear would you pick to wear on a date.

1 Like

Clean, every time. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

@Ian_Chimp,:laughing: hope so.
Me, something that matches what Iā€™m wearing.

2 Likes

It would depend if it was a 1st date or Iā€™d been seeing the person for a long time and what I was hoping they would see or not see of my underwear. Iā€™d probably go for something nice, lacy bra and knicker set (basically a nicer version of what Iā€™d wear everyday) but nothing revealing. Unless I knew what the other person liked and Iā€™d been in the relationship a long time, I wouldnā€™t want to wear anything that would surprise or shock anyone! Play it safe

1 Like

Depends (and this is based on pre-married life!).

A first (vanilla) date? Just something clean as theyā€™d be unlikely to be seen. A date where there was expectation that theyā€™d be getting removed? Tight trunks that show whatā€™s beneath.

A ā€˜playā€™ date? Generally nothing. Commando is handy at timesā€¦ :wink:

Comfortable, lacy boy shorts, satin Brazilians

1 Like

Latex catsuitā€¦ I mean clean boxers :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Comfort would be the biggest factor for me

1 Like

G string for me for a first date.

If its a date night then some pearl knickers.

4 Likes

I used to wear an old bra and random knickers everyday but since falling in love with lingerie I now wear a matching set every single day (so I guess Iā€™m always prepared).
On a date I just wear one of my fav matching sets (all of them are thongs)

7 Likes

Black hipsters! All I ever where.

For me if a girl was wearing some sexy shorties Iā€™d blow! Prefer a sexy shortie over a g-string every day!

Something in a striking colour that matches. Or the other option is a beautiful well sculpted bra and leave the matching panties off ~daring.

A black microfibre thong for a first date, some girls might get a bit freaked out if theyā€™re hit with lace Brazilians on a first date. They might get freaked out on the second date, but, cā€™est la vie.

2 Likes

Matching set for sure.

2 Likes

A nice lacey body or high-waisted underwear with suspenders :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice g-string with some suspenders :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::hot_face:

3 Likes

A brand new pair of Calvins

Lacy boyshorts. Sussies and stockings if I was brave enough. X

1 Like

@Yes_man , forgive my ignoranceā€¦What are ā€œsussiesā€? Thatā€™s not a term Iā€™ve heard here in the USA.

1 Like

Suspender belt. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Got it. We call that a garter belt here in the USA. I love reading and learning about what people call things. It makes me feel smarter. I can figure out most of it, but this one had me stumped.

2 Likes