What was your last sexual thought about ?

My man with his head between my legs. Such a sexy sight 😍😍

Can't wait until we can do it again 😁

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Riding a friend of mine.

🐼Lucky friend 😃

He's a lucky man 😍👅💦😉

Just wondering if I could have cum one more time while playing this afternoon. I got to 9 and had to stop to give me time to recover before I had visitors lol xx

I was thinking about the 3000 word document I wrote out today, It was about what I was going to do to my OH when she gets home so she can have some nice lunchtime reading at work.

The love honey order placed last night - only my second order - lingerie/toys and essentials

My wife pegging me

Being naked, after reading the 'being naked' thread

Getting on a bus with a fit bus driver, being the only passenger and them pulling up in a quiet little spot to give me a good going over! Male/female driver acceptable 😜

About how my friend (with benefits) is going to dominate me and tie me down, being at his will in a week....so excited ;P

Getting to use the new penis extender with the wife I ordered yesterday when get home from offshore after 2 weeks away :P

Sex outside in the garden, totally naked, whilst it is raining. ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

Being tied up and having the dildo I'm about to buy being used on me...

ooh, mine was a sexy dream i remembered earlier this evening. very glad i remembered, it was lovely. ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Last night, my wife's fist up my bum, and thinking I wonder if she could get both her hands in? She's not managed it yet but I'm willing to get her to keep trying, just wish (haven't said) she was rougher / more forceful ?

having just commented on the favourite places to finish thread I'm now thinking about where I'd like to finish next time mrs tj and I play

I was thinking about a dream I had last night, kissing my girl on her inner thighs and teasing her between the legs with slow kisses and licks. Addicted to eating her out at the moment

I keep thinking about the box of toys I got for my OH's birthday this weekend (flogger, bed restraint & jiggle balls), am so anxious for her to try them out.

Last night in bed, she grabbed my hand and put it down between her legs for me to feel how good of a job the shaver is doing.

Arghh, so many days until her birthday.....

My wife a couple of weeks ago really stunted me by revelled that she is interested in squirting and wants us to buy a DVD . Anyone got any recommendation on a good DVD websites

Mine was how I wanted to surprise my husband when he arrived home late from work - new toys arrived yesterday <3 ;)