What women want ?

This has always made me wonder ....when it comes to lingerie the ladies are well catered for with a vast range of knickers etc while the gentlemens under garments mostly fall into the catagory of joke briefs elephants trunks/ tiger skin and the like do women find this sexy/attractive ? .

I think I would feel a right prat wearing such pants and not sexy ,humour is a great part of some aspects of sex but do pants like these really turn you on ladies ? If not what do you like to see your man wearing when you pull his kecks down ?

It almost like funny underpants are making fun of the male organs is this how women see male genitals as funny ? an attitude I think some teenage girls may have but a mature woman of the world ?

Ha - I've always wanted to know this as well - great question!

The only genuine attempts I've seen at sexy underwear for blokes have been either posing pouch type things or thongs, all of which seem popular mainly with Germans or the gay community. Not saying that Germans are all gay, but they do have a strange sense of fashion!

Whatever the case, "sexy" blokes underwear all looks terrible and just reminds me of Peter Stringfellow.

Give me silk boxers any day.

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

My personal opinion is a nice, clean, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/store.cfm?cat=21292 is the way to go! You may think of them as functional, but women see them as ultra sexy! There really is nothing more attractive than a guy in a pair of baggy, ripped jeans with the waistband of his boxers just peeking over the top (shirt optional!).

Definitely... Carly's hit the nail on the head. I prefer the tight, jockey short style myself or else baggy white cotton ones... A real turn off is the semi-loose ones that go all saggy! It's not a good look - the equivalent to granny pants, I think.

I wouldn't like to see a guy in a posing pouch either - I'd run a mile! I do look at some of the Aussie Bum stuff when out shopping with my (very gay) male friend and wonder who wears them... my mate reckons it's a surefire way to spot a gay, lol :)

Here you go shellyboo - Aussie Bum Flaunt Underwear

Never heard of Aussiebum before you mentioned them just now - what a sheltered life I lead! Actually they look pretty sexy!

*develops instant desire to listen to show tunes and collect Princess Di dinner plates*

BBG wrote:

Here you go shellyboo - http://1stshot.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/aussiebum_flaunt.jpg

Never heard of Aussiebum before you mentioned them just now - what a sheltered life I lead! Actually they look pretty sexy!

*develops instant desire to listen to show tunes and collect Princess Di dinner plates*

Rar. Those snake-print ones are a bit wild. They DO look pretty sexy, I just think they've gained a reputation as 'gay', so that no self-respecting straight guy would wear them for fear of alienating the laydees. Although, to be fair, if I've managed to get into a position where I'm inspecting a guy's undergarments I can probably be pretty sure he's straight, right?

Yeah, maybe - but try walking up to an Aussie lifeguard and accusing him of being gay! I'd class that as an extreme sport...

Anyway, your guy's bits might potentially be connected to someone who's bi maybe? (that wasn't intended as a come-on, honest)

BBG wrote:

Yeah, maybe - but try walking up to an Aussie lifeguard and accusing him of being gay! I'd class that as an extreme sport...

Anyway, your guy's bits might potentially be connected to someone who's bi maybe? (that wasn't intended as a come-on, honest)

It wasn't? Shame.

This is a good point you make - can't be ruling out the bi guys, they're all kinds of fun!

That depends on how you rate my honesty. And whether I had my fingers crossed. And if you read my post about email addresses...

BBG wrote:

That depends on how you rate my honesty. And whether I had my fingers crossed. And if you read my post about email addresses... External Media

Well maybe check your email and find out if I did.

Mrs Naughty here.

There is nothing hornier than seeing Mr N in his tight, pure white boxer briefs. The 'brief' part is very important (to me any way) because they come further down the thigh and don't ride up like traditional boxers. Plain black ones come a close second but it's more difficult to see his beautiful bulge through these.

Top Tip for Men - never ever contemplate buying, let along wearing any of the following: baggy cotton boxers, any colour other than white or black, no patterns, thongs or posing pouches - PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

Oh ... and god's sake take your socks off before removing your jeans!

Definately boxers, I like them tight because Mr. PA has one sweet arse and I like to admire it!

I buy all of his clothes so luckily he wears I get him, unless he really doesn't like something but I know him well enough that it's not happened yet! I'd be horrified if he wore a thong or posing pouch, it'd totally kill any sexual urges if faced with that when pulling his jeans off him!

Mr & Mrs Naughty wrote:

YES. This is very, very important. No fucking with socks on gents, it's just plain wrong.

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

Mr & Mrs Naughty wrote:

YES. This is very, very important. No fucking with socks on gents, it's just plain wrong.

AGREED! Fully!

This is the order clothing should come off:
Shoes (be polite and take them off at the door!)
Shirt
Socks/Trousers combo! (Slide your jeans to the floor and as you go to unhook your feet whip the socks off too!)
Boxers

At no point ever should a woman see you in boxers and socks! And in return we will never let you see us in granny pants and an oversized promotional t-shirt.

If you need any more convincing please see the following video: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wN0oDnoc3-c

Eeeeeeep! Flight of the Conchords!

Well, that IS why they're called business socks. Right on, Carly.

I actually love the AussieBum underoos, along with the American Apparel boyshorts, the white piping with the colors..? So hot. My partner has space invaders ones! :D

I don't like boxers, myself. I do like boxer briefs, but even so, I prefer flamboyant underoos. I really like mesh ones, too, like this- http://www.topdrawers.com/underwear/n2n-bodywear/n2n-sheer-mesh-boxer-brief.html

see i like plain black tight boxers - main thing is that they are clean. i am not keen on white undies at all and not a fan of the brief but if i like the person i am not going to turn them down because of what underwear they ahve go to (exception being if they are filthy yuck) but i will guide them to better undies choice for the future!

Yeah, I totally agree about the guy thing and socks! Ergh!

HOWEVER

Girls wearing white ankle socks, for some strange reason, can be a huge turn on! Memories of gym lessons at school maybe... I haven't quite worked it out yet. And when I say girls I refer to adults by the way!

A common point from the ladies is that us blokes must be clean interesting that, do you find that most blokes are dirty ? or is it that clean is a big turn on in its self ? Funny that it it features in so many posts from women I know hygene is very important but I dont think I would ever ask that my woman to be clean as I think its a kind of given that she is clean .

But she is a dirty girl

Women's sense of smell is reported to be much much more sensitive than a man's - so perhap's that most of it! If I ever ask my man to wash (not very often at all as he is into cleanliness) he simply does it - no questions. And then presents me with a nicely washed, and usually by this time aroused, cock to suck. I must say I do love him just out of a shower - it's bliss.

expert wrote:

A common point from the ladies is that us blokes must be clean interesting that, do you find that most blokes are dirty ? or is it that clean is a big turn on in its self ? Funny that it it features in so many posts from women I know hygene is very important but I dont think I would ever ask that my woman to be clean as I think its a kind of given that she is clean .

But she is a dirty girl External Media

Most blokes aren't dirty, but once presented with a dirty one you're unlikely to ever forget it. Smegma is just yeeeurgh... totally stomach-churning. I think that's why women are so keen on the cleanliness - a dirty one is not something you want to ever have to encounter.