what would be your favourite superhero cotume to have sex in?

would have to be the dark knight/batman rubber suit lots of toys to play with the like the bat-butt plug and the bat vibe.

I love latex....so probably The Silk Spectre 2's outfit from the Watchmen movie!

The guy would have to be dressed as batman and definitely not take off the mask!

I'd probably be catwoman, mainly for the mask too ;) x

I have to agree, the Batman costume has always been a massive turn on for me & I'd love to have sex with a guy in the full gear. Mask & all :P

In terms of what I would choose to wear, I'd hate to sound like a copycat (no pun intended) but I'd also be catwoman. If only I could look as hot in a catsuit as Anne Hathaway...

Silk Spectre would be pretty damn hot ! Bit of a curveball, Poison Ivy - especially from the Arkham Asylum Batman game (jaw drops, tongue rolls out) !!!

spud1610 wrote:

Silk Spectre would be pretty damn hot ! Bit of a curveball, Poison Ivy - especially from the Arkham Asylum Batman game (jaw drops, tongue rolls out) !!!

Oooh good pick! I have always loved Poison Ivy. How could I forget about her?! I'd love to dress up as her one day, especially as I'm a redhead hehe.

Wife already has the Wonderwoman costume with proper boots.. Her 40th birthday party was 70's theme !! Never been used in the bedroom though so I may have to ask her about it again ;-)

She is so damn hot, apart from the whole mind control/pheremone thing. Harlequin as well, now just how can I subtly suggest that to the GF......

sub-kitten wrote:

I have to agree, the Batman costume has always been a massive turn on for me & I'd love to have sex with a guy in the full gear. Mask & all :P

In terms of what I would choose to wear, I'd hate to sound like a copycat (no pun intended) but I'd also be catwoman. If only I could look as hot in a catsuit as Anne Hathaway...

Ohhh wouldn't we all?! ;) x

Don't forget the most famous and sexy cat woman Michael phifer.

Superman !

spud1610 wrote:

She is so damn hot, apart from the whole mind control/pheremone thing. Harlequin as well, now just how can I subtly suggest that to the GF......

Took the words right outta my mouth. Don't forget the X-Men girls, Anna Paquin is pretty hot as Rogue

Wonder Woman!

Oh wait, Me?

Lol ok Either Batman, Green Lantern or Spidey :)

Yess deffo has to be batman and i would love to take on harlequin

I think it's kind of obvious from my picture and name that mine would be Rogue. Not only is she my fave but I think it'd be really sexy to imagine being able to touch someone for the first time. The obvious choice for a partner would be Gambit but I wouldn't mind a bit of the new Spiderman :P

If it were her.... Wonderwoman!

i kind of like the idea of being the invisable man ! but thats not realy a costume ?

Not quite a superhero, but I've always fancied wearing a Team Rocket costume

http://www.ezcosplay.com/pokemon-team-rocket-jesse-cosplay-costume.html

Or Babydoll from Sucker Punch

I think that Harley Quinn is so damn hot - i'd love to get my wife one of the costumes available - all that red and black pvc!

Catwoman or Batgirl... (: