what would be your favourite superhero cotume to have sex in?

I have a poison ivy outfit that hasn't yet been trialed in this way, you never know lol..

I love the Thor costume, would be a very happy bunny if the OH turned up in that!

SO hard to pick :'(

I am into villains so Harley Quinn the Arkham asylum costume.... but if I had to be a superhero then

I am thinking wonder woman because of the lasso could be very fun!!

Does the incredible hulk count as a super hero?

If so, would go for him. Every time he gets heated, all the clothes get ripped off ;-)

Mine would be incredibly boring the be Wonder woman, only coz i pretty much am her already....

that and a lasso looks fun! and an invisible plane hehe!

Gem26 wrote:

SO hard to pick :'(

I am into villains so Harley Quinn the Arkham asylum costume.... but if I had to be a superhero then

I am thinking wonder woman because of the lasso could be very fun!!

Harley Quinn in that is so hot! i prefered her in Arkham city though :P

eem i would love to do catwoman, or silk spectre from watchmen <3

silk spectre from watchmen <3

original or latex?

Catwoman (in a latex Catsuit)

Physically I'm probably best choosing the slightly tubby Mr Incredible outfit.

incredible hulk deffo for me. i think i might go out as the incredible hulk as fancy dress in 2 weeks time

Does santa count??

Valentyn it would have to be the latex

CheekyScot wrote:

Does the incredible hulk count as a super hero?

If so, would go for him. Every time he gets heated, all the clothes get ripped off ;-)

Oh come on. There has to be a 'Hulk smash' joke in there somewhere...

Another vote here for Poison Ivy. I dressed up as her for a friend's birthday and I felt pretty damn sexy that night.

spank-me-69: gotta agree, but that wasp waister and coset on the original is to die for - lucky comedian

Not quite a super hero but Selene from Underworld. I LOVE that corset and whole outfit.

Baby Doll from Sucker Punch would be a second choice along with Harley Quinn.