What would you buy yourself from my wishlists?

Mrs Chimp loves the Flirty Shorts, so she’d pick these: :slightly_smiling_face:

Flirty Black Shorts

(To get to my wishlists you click on my username, and follow the https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/ian-chimp link :+1: Or this one :slightly_smiling_face:)

It would have to be the Lelo Ora 3 as its been on my wishlist for sooooo long!

1 Like

Tough choice between the Iroha Minamo Vibrator and the Desire Stainless Steel Dildo, but I think I’d have to go with the dildo just because I love my current stainless steel dildo so much :blush:

Fair warning to the next person, my wishlist is pretty big!

3 Likes

I’d go with this Tentacle Textured Glass Dildo , it looks really pretty! :smile:

1 Like

Think it would have to be https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33933
For that girth :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi @Analaddicted :slightly_smiling_face:

You only have a Tester list that’s public at the moment, and I notice that it’s got lots of non-tester stuff in. It should only have items from the Tester List on it. :+1:

You can find out more info in Review for Lovehoney - All you need to know!. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I’ve always thought the Dominix Dildo/Flogger looked curiously impractical. :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh @Ian_Chimp I didn’t realise I’d been adding to the wrong one. Il have to check what I’ve done. I have one called Ideal, must need to change the settings or something. I’ll get on that. Good job you noticed!

1 Like

That looks much better. :slightly_smiling_face::+1::ballot_box_with_check:

1 Like

Thanks @Ian_Chimp I must have renamed it rather than creating it. New to it all back then haha. Just renamed it and created a new one. Easier than I thought.

1 Like

From @Ian_Chimp’s lists I would love the Doxy Number 3 Wand.
I really want to try a Doxy wand and this one has brilliant reviews!

1 Like

I know it’s greedy as we have 3 suction toys already, but I wouldn’t mind the We-Vibe Melt.

1 Like

This looks a bit different So Divine Wicked Game Dual Motor Wand

1 Like

Lots of great items in your lists, @wildflower! :+1: :heart:
I’d go for the Fierce Leather-Look Basque Set

1 Like

love the idea of glow in the dark, especially when mixed with glass

Glow in the dark buttplug

1 Like

Hi @TDR :slightly_smiling_face:

I notice you only have one public wishlist, and that’s your Sex Toy Tester one. And, just so you know, it should only have items from the Tester List on. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

uh oh. I read something in the tester chat that i thought meant i could put other things i wanted in there but wasnt sure whoops. thanks for pointing that out ill update asap @Ian_Chimp

2 Likes

You can have as many wishlist as you like, so you could just rename that one, and set yourself up a new Sex Toy Tester one if that’s easier?

1 Like

@Smultron This sounds amazing and I want to play with it so I’ll go with that one!

1 Like

Lovense Lush 2

Mrs Chimp isn’t normally a fan of love eggs, but the Lovense app has a ‘Music Mode’ where it adapts the vibrations to the song you’re playing. It’s a lot of fun. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This Doc Johnson Pussy Pump

My previous attempt with a clit pump wasn’t that successful so maybe a pussy pump would be better? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like