What would you change?

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would change my breasts as I am so concious of them since having my little one

I think it's a forum rule where if you say something negative about yourself you then have to balance it out by saying something positive. So, you now have to say something that you do like about yourself otherwise the forum will burn down (no pressure). 🙂👍

I would change my age. I'm getting so fedunking old. 😥 However, I do like my increasingly grey streaked hair. I'm looking forward to going full silver. 🙂

Just about everything.

I`d like a bit more hair on my head, but i can live without it! Other than that, i think i`m ok for my age!

Ian Chimp wrote:

I think it's a forum rule where if you say something negative about yourself you then have to balance it out by saying something positive. So, you now have to say something that you do like about yourself otherwise the forum will burn down (no pressure). 🙂👍

I would change my age. I'm getting so fedunking old. 😥 However, I do like my increasingly grey streaked hair. I'm looking forward to going full silver. 🙂

Haha, okay okay, I like my bum! That makes up for my boobs!

lovelylumps wrote:

Haha, okay okay, I like my bum! That makes up for my boobs!

There you go. Balance is restored. 🙂

Knight1119 wrote:

Just about everything.

Your turn to say something nice about yourself Knight. Otherwise this whole place will go up in flames and we'll have nowhere to hang out and talk about eating jizz. 🙂

I'd change my stomach as I dislike my stretchmarks and floppy belly.

I do quite like my boobs though, they're not too bad for my age ! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Ian, people say I’m nice, but too nice.

I'd change my tiredness, I'd keep my enthusiasm.

I'll keep it balanced like Ian said.

I'd change my butt/thighs so they would be more toned like the rest of my body.

Hmm...I like my neck and chest area. I don't have much in the way of boobs but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Easy one ....

I'd change my singing voice. My top notes have gone to rat-shit, some would say 'feral'. I want the clarity and control back.

Nothing else matters.

Physically, my 'violin' hips for a smoother silhouette, even if it's a little curvier. Mentally, my will power - particularly with food.

Things I like, my thighs, I like strong thighs and yoga is helping me achieve that, and my kindness - I don't mind if people say I'm too kind, I'd rather that any day than the alternative.

I wish I had been much more confident around women when I was yonger.

Boobs. Would like to have bigger boobs, nothing over the top like Ds but just a cup up from what I am. I'm currently pregnant d my boobs are lovely!! Full and bouncy, will miss them after having baby. The think uI like about myself are my eyes and bum. It's a good sized bum. Not to big and not small and flat

wildflower wrote:

Tiger stripes! A life well led. My lovely wife saw a tv show where a lady was having them tattooed in with black to make very sexy “tiger stripes” - it was really effective. She now keeps mentioning tattoos and may get hers done.

thumpingrug wrote:

I wish I had been much more confident around women when I was yonger.

I hear you there! I’d love to travel back 30 years and tell my younger self the way it is!

I’m hoping that when my sprogs are of that timid age, they will be willing enough to accept some advice and guidance, so as to not fall apart in front of attractive others.

I wish that when I loose the extra 10lbs I'm currently carrying that my boobs wouldn't deflate (I know they will). If I'm happy with the boobies I feel heavy everywhere else. If I'm happy with the rest of my figure the girls aren't as full and perky as I'd like.

Chobe11 wrote:

wildflower wrote:

Tiger stripes! A life well led. My lovely wife saw a tv show where a lady was having them tattooed in with black to make very sexy “tiger stripes” - it was really effective. She now keeps mentioning tattoos and may get hers done.

Tiger stripes! I shall call them that from now on.

wildflower wrote:

Chobe11 wrote:

wildflower wrote:

Tiger stripes! I shall call them that from now on.

I too have tiger stripes but learnt to love them :)

tummy is getting bigge,r but i love the size and shape of my cock and balls

1 Like