What would you do if...?

This game is a question and answer one. You answer the question before you, and post a new one afterwards. Feel free to make the questions and answers as outrageous as you like!

(What Would You Do can be shortened to WWUD)

First Question:

WWUD if you saw One Direction walking towards you?

rescue them from all the screaming girls!

WWUD if 1d were running towards you naked?

Ask for an autograph then rip it up saying oh shit sorry I thought you were a different band never mind

WWUD if zombie Hitler came back to start a zombie war?

I'd give Andrew Lincoln a call to save the day

WWUD if it never stopped raining........ ever......

Buy a boat and get two of every animal together and put them on my boat. Apart from spiders I don't like spiders then I'd float around trying to stop the rain by doing a rain dance eventually getting eaten by the polar bear

WWUD if the only song that ever played to you and nobody else could hear it was what does the fox say

I would buy a shotgun and blow my own head off. WWUD if no matter how sexy, arousing and amazing in bed your oh was, you NEVER acheived the big O?

I would buy a shotgun and blow my own head off. WWUD if no matter how sexy, arousing and amazing in bed your oh was, you NEVER acheived the big O?

Getting depressed thinking about that scenario^^

I'd keep going until I did, or until I was red raw from trying.

WWUD if propositioned for sex by a group of the fittest men/women, only to find out they were cannibals and had more than one use for your meat?

Go all switchy on their arse!

WWUD if I sang out of tune?

Put a ball-gag on you.

WWUD if the world ended tomorrow?

Wait for the next world to start

What would you do if 6 foot of snow greeted you in the morning?

Hollow it out and put my bevvies in it to chill.

WWUD if you 'lost' your favorite sex-toy in the heat of the moment?

Cry and go back to bed.

WWUD if chocolate stopped being made?

Re-invent it!

WWUD if tomorrow never came?

i would make sure that every today was the best today of my life

WWUD if you lost all your toys

Be very upset because some aren't available anymore, then go on LH and buy a load of new ones!

WWUD if the LH site crashed for a week and you couldn't get onto the forums or browse the site?