What would you do to me as my mistress for a bondage session?

I have recently started wondering what it would be like to be the sub for a mistress in a bondage session. I am the Dom when it comes to Dom and sub bondage in my relationship. Ideally I would like to know what you as that mistress would do to me in that session. What toys would you use? Would you tie me down or up? What would you be wearing? (Link if possible maybe?) Would you make me wear anything specific? What would you call me? What would I call you? As it would be my first time as the sub then I belivie that I would likely be nervous (I haven’t given the control of being a Dom up before). This has just come about because I’m curious and want to see what people’s ideas would be. Finally, would you have me all to yourself or would you get another mistress to join in?

I would do to you whatever we had discussed and you had consented to, making sure I avoided hard limits. So what would you want someone to do?

Hi just do what you're mistress wants to do with you, you are the submissive slave, it's only what you want, so surrender and submit

Kelly_Michelle, I think that I would like my mistress to tie me down and tease me while using toys. I think that I would like her to make me pleasure her and make me wear a collar and lead. Possibly have some kind of handcuffs on me while pleasing her. I would be willing to wear a gag. Not sure what kind of gag though. Also not sure exactly how I would go about pleasing my mistress. To be honest I have never been a sub before so am curious and unsure what it would be like. I think I would love to see my mistress in some lingerie as well. Just wondering what kind of things there I could do as a sub. Would also love the mistress to make me call her mistress as well.

Foxcub. I think that you have answered your own questions and it's time for you to submit to your mistress

Thanks for the responses. I see what you meen, I have only ever been the Dom so I have started to get curious about being a sub as well. I don’t know when this is likely to happen with my OH. It’s a new fantasy that I have had recently. Hopefully I will enjoy being the sub. Thanks

Foxcub just try it and enjoy your self