What would you wear on a date?

What would you wear on a date?

1 Like

Really depends where it is and time of day.
Day nice top and jeans. Evening I like a wide leg jumpsuit and heels or a sweater dress with boots.

5 Likes

In the day a casual shirt, jeans & some plain white trainers​:smiley:
For an evening date smart shirt pair of nice jeans & chelsea boots​:smiley:

3 Likes

I’m with Mrs John here, it depends on the time of day and the setting. If it’s date night and home then my sexiest outfit and crotchless pants, but out in public I tend to go for something a little less revealing! I find a good rule for looking sexy but not too exposed is to choose one area of my body that will be the focus, i.e. wear a longer dress with sleeves but that shows cleavage, or wear a dress that’s more covered on top but shows off my legs and bum.

If your not sure what kind of setting, then wearing a dress but bringing a casual jacket like a denim or leather one is great, because if the setting is casual you can put it in and blend in, but can take it off if it’s a fancy restaurant!

2 Likes

Definitely depends on the date! The location, time of day, and the partner all play a role in my deciding. Generally I always go for something flattering that shows off some part of my body I feel like highlighting that day. But, I can’t be more specific than that without knowing what type of date you had in mind.

Like every one is saying, depending on time, and the activities. Could be casual or dressy…
Can’t go dolled up for a walk in the hills but ‘naughty knickers’ under the walking clothes for some cheeky outdoor fun could be called for…

I tend to wear what makes me comfy but also looks like I’ve made an effort. I also usually make sure to have some sexy underwear on too just in case things get saucy lol

3 Likes

Depends what the date is. If it’s the 25/12 I like to wear either a santa outfit or a festive jumper.

6 Likes

Rock t-shirt and jeans.
It’s what I wear for the rest of the year.

3 Likes

Nice polo shirt and Chino trousers and smart trainers

1 Like

Sorry if I missed it but is it a first date? Is it with somebody you really like and would like to see again I.e. do you want to make a good impression? Age? Where are you going? Did you know each other before this?
If the answer to all of these questions is yes, dress for the part. If not, wear @Ian_Chimp Santa suit. You’ll soon know if he/she’s a keeper :joy::joy:

1 Like

I usually wear some nice jeans, and a nice top that shows a-bit of cleavage, with a nice matching underwear set underwear just incase :wink:
Always add jewellery and bring a nice bag x

5 Likes

@simon87 I’ve been wearing some khaki shorts and Hawaiian/Beach theme button ups. Says I’m here to party and I like to have fun :joy:

I would imagine that it also depends on what you are hoping the outcome of the date will be.

Top marks to you.

Normally I’d wear a white shirt, jacket, jeans and my best shoes, ( I’ve got quite a few).

Mrs would normally wear a dress or jumpsuit with heels.

1 Like

Black jeggings, velvet turtleneck t-shirt and Chelsea boots.

If we’re going out for the evening he loves it when I wear leggings commando and a top that shows my cleavage and a jacket that goes with it. He’ll wear tight jeans :drooling_face::woozy_face: nice shirt wearing joop :drooling_face:
If it’s during the day it’ll just be casual clothing.
If we’re doing date night at home, I’ll put on his favourite sexy lingerie on under my dressing gown, he’ll wear my favourite jeans and T-shirt

1 Like

Nice jeans, boots (with socks), Henley shirt, scent (JPG Le Male) and a nice lace thong (no VPL). :grin:

Really depends on the date and who but the date I have in mind crotchless tights, dress, no bra and possibly a love egg inside