What wouldn't you do if your OH asked

I’m with you on that one @nadine, I cannot agree more but each to their own.

Have another person involved or anything with pain/violence, or anything like rape fantasy… all stuff that creeps me out personally. I need it to be loving vibes and caring vibes, nothing dehumanising.

3 Likes

I really like the idea of getting pegged … she likes being dominant but says she doesn’t fancy this and says she thinks it feels emasculating… feel like she could be nudged … curious as to what the thrill is for you ?

1 Like

So not getting nailed to anything… does that mean it’s time to get put the screws and rivets?

Here, you do you! If thats your thing, knock yourself out :wink:

1 Like

I keep thinking about it and I used to say that blood, pee, and scat were 100% off the table, but I think if my wife were interested I can see scenarios where I’d be like, “okay.” Yesterday I was going down on her and got a real gusher of a bloody nose and didn’t realize until I came up for air and her bush looked like it was trying to send a message to Moses… and then in the mirror it looked like I’d been lead in a lions’ hunting party. And didn’t bother me. And the more anal we have, the less I’m bothered by/with poop one way or another. It happens. If we were ever in the zone, and she was like “I want ___ all over me” or whatever, I’d probably roll with it.

Anything involving additional partners is still a hard limit, though we’ve had some chats recently where she’s shared that exhibition/voyeurism feel more like soft limits to her.

Should go without saying, but I’ll say it anyway - anything that can’t be 100% consensual is a hard limit: that should cover the bestiality, pedophilia, and necrophilia concerns. Just No. No. No.

2 Likes

I enjoy watching the penis shape dildo slide inside him - I know it sounds weird but it’s such a buzz and also it’s such a great reversal of roles - gone are the days I would lie there being fuc**d now it’s my turn.

I also love to dress up and I look good when u wear black wet look and put the strap on - also he just loves it - and what’s wrong when both of you enjoy

If you never done before - start using butt plugs or use a dildo yourself as it can hurt the first time - :expressionless:

3 Likes

Its great you have such an open mind now @batjamboree and you have found something that both of you both enjoy, so why not go for it. Life is too short not to try.

1 Like

Exactly what my wife likes. Watching realistic dildo go inside my ass. Total turn on for us both. Love seeing her come out dresses with a strapon. To me sex is so much better since I started receiving anal from wife as well. Like you mentioned, doesn’t have to be just a strapon, so many other toys and ways to enjoy anal as a man.

3 Likes

My wife loves using dildos on me especially when she is also recieving attention in 69 position.

3 Likes