What you think about male thongs?

Recently got a male thong as a joke with my Gf. Suprisiling l am finding it sexy to wear them. Is it normal and acceptable for guys to wear thongs?

Thank you all in advance x

Absolutely, I have a few, granted I don't wear them all the time but, I do feel more daring for what of a better word when I do - and occasionally a little bit silly but we all need a bit of silly every so often.

Yes; it is acceptable for guys to wear thongs. I have worn them during the day and for bedroom activities. I find they can gain positive interest when my OH realises i have them on instead of boxers

If you enjoy it and it makes you feel good, who cares what other people think.

There is no such thing as 'normal' as everyone likes different things - go with it and have fun xxxx

They are just too uncomfy to wear for long periods foe me but have the place in the bedroom.

No such thing as normal! If they're acceptable to you, and you like them, wear them!

Love 'em.

If you feel sexy wearing them, keep doing it as like others said it's no-one's else business. Personally I thing it's nice when a guy (or a girl for that matter) feels good about wearing or doing something that defies the gender stereotypes.

I think they look great, I love a man's bum! I like them myself too; I find them a bit uncomfortable for long periods of time, but they're great for bedroom fun.

If they make you feel good then wear them !

Prefer the female variety as not so boring.

That word "normal" - yukkk - not a fan of that word.

If you're comfortable wearing thongs, who cares if it's normal or not.

Yes, and surprisingly comfortable. I have one acquired from LH which I wear under my kilt when dressed up for a night out.

Of course. There is no "normal"

No difference in a woman wearing a mans shirt.

Certainly acceptable. I wear thongs and g's neaely everyday as they are so comfy amd make me feel sexier.

So go for it!

Love em

1 Like

Delboy1991 wrote: Of course. There is no "normal" No difference in a woman wearing a mans shirt.

Now that is sexy especially if little else is worn .

Its no different than a women wearing sexy underwear, if it makes you feel more sexy and confident, then enjoy. Being able to share something which you like with your partner is a good thing. My wife only wishes that there was more in the way of choice in mens underwear.

Funguy70 wrote:

Its no different than a women wearing sexy underwear, if it makes you feel more sexy and confident, then enjoy. Being able to share something which you like with your partner is a good thing. My wife only wishes that there was more in the way of choice in mens underwear.

Thers more choice now than what there used to be . Still room for improvment but the market demand is so tiny compared to ladies lingerie.

I love thongs, usually as they keep my balls tight and I love the sensation of my anus being rubbed by the material between my cheeks.

Also like dabbling with the wife's thongs but if they're a bit skimpy it's hard to get all of the meat and two veg in all at the same time, but it does give US a laugh in the bedroom😂😂