What's new that you love?

Unless theyve changed it from last yeah, the dildo was actually one of the few items i didn’t like.
For me Its a bit short and not very big and the shape isnt as great for g spot as it looks like it should be. Its also a bit big for anal unless your experienced with dildos.
One of the few bits i didn’t keep to be honest.

2 Likes

I’ve just went window shopping for dildos and that dildo didn’t make it in to the saved items. It looks nice but I have thicker ones and I’d ideally like one a bit girthier than I’ve got but my max is 5.5".
Really I might go for a clone a willy kit and clone my partners penis, his is ideal but the material looks like pvc to me although it says silcone.

Few new bits in. I really liked this, not least becuase its also in plus sizes.

This is also pretty.

Theyve also released a whole load of new colours in LH knickers. Including the ones with the frilly back

7 Likes

Anyone know what the differences are between the Mantric Wand I love and the New Mantric Wand (beyond the fact the light up section has changed and it’s non sale price is £10 cheaper)? Anyone been lucky enough to test it yet? Are there any differences in vibes or shape? :thinking:

vs.

Ooh - Also the Marilyn Monroe Womanizer has launched :clap::clap::clap:.
I loved it… even if other’s didn’t :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Looks lile the lingerie mini advents are out too

If your a 14 or smaller, there is also a very sexy pilot outfit in the mix.
(Wish mapale did bigger sizes :sob:)

2 Likes

Some new Mindful stuff out too…

I love this body, the back is beautiful:

There’s also a bra set, a bustier, shorts, Brazilian knickers and a high waisted thong.

I’ll probably be adding the knickers to my basket at some point, they are very comfortable.

8 Likes

Oh, i love the back on the body.

1 Like

Just noticed this and i really love it

5 Likes

I’ve just spotted this:

Isn’t he cute!? His name is Pierre the penis!

:rofl::rofl::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I so want him :heart_eyes::joy:

2 Likes

I know, i kind of want one too. Its weird but really cute :rofl:

2 Likes

A whole selection of HighOnLove Products, not a brand I’ve come across before but the price tag at least screams luxury :rofl:.

I’d love to give some of them a try but I’m not sure in the current climate I can justify £35 for 100ml of bath oil!

Anyway:
Lavendar and Honey Sensual Bath Oil
Strawberries and Champagne Sensual Massage Oil
White Chocolate Sensual Massage Oil
Stimulating Sensual Oil - This one is interesting as it’s a CBD infused massage oil which I’m sure explains the very high price for a very small quantity compared to the others. I have a friend who loves CBD oil and says it has helped a lot with menopause symptoms. Anyone here tried it for pain relief or anything else? What do you think of it?
Dark Chocolate Body Paint
Object of Pleasure Gift Set

General thoughts?

4 Likes

I think theyr all CBD. The chocolate paint definetly has it in it

I think the others are all Hemp Seed Oil and only the Stimulating Sensual Oil is CBD Oil.

From a brief Google (as I have no insider knowledge of this myself):

Hemp seed oil is extracted from the seeds of the hemp/cannabis plant, they’re ground and the oil is left as a residue. CBD oil is created in a different way using other parts of the plant including the flowers, stalks and leaves.

Hemp oil typically has more nutritional benefits, while CBD oil is best for treating anxiety and depression. And, when it comes to hemp oil and CBD oil for pain relief, CBD oil wins (although hemp oil can help as well.)

All I know, from conversations with my friend is that anything with CBD oil in seems to be very expensive.

I would love to try CBD in general to help calm my mind from overthinking but its hard to know whats good.
How does CBD work if its not ingested?

1 Like

Again Google as I’ve never used it but:

Cannabidiol is a popular natural remedy used for many common ailments.

Better known as CBD, it is one of more than 100 chemical compounds called cannabinoids that are found in the cannabis plant, Cannabis sativa.

Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is the main psychoactive cannabinoid found in cannabis, which means it causes the sensation of getting high that’s often associated with cannabis. However, unlike THC, CBD is not psychoactive.

This quality makes CBD an appealing option for those who are looking for relief of pain and other symptoms without the mind-altering effects of cannabis or other side effects related to some pharmaceutical drugs.

CBD oil is made by extracting CBD from the cannabis plant and then diluting it with a carrier oil like coconut oil or hemp seed oil. CBD can be found in a variety of products online and in stores, including dietary supplements, bath soaks, drinks, and food.

It continues to gain momentum in the health and wellness world, with some scientific studies finding that it may ease symptoms of conditions such as chronic pain and anxiety.

From another source:

CBD can absorb into the skin but, it is important to note that it will not reach the bloodstream like other types of CBD products. A liberal application of CBD will also insure the CBD topical to reach the cannabinoid receptors through the pores in the skin.

I would imagine you would also inhale some using the Sensual Oil but really don’t know much about it.

1 Like

Thank you for that :slightly_smiling_face:
Hopefully some reviews will be added if there were testers. I think thats the only way people would take the chance on it with the price of it!

1 Like

Completely agree! I was hoping some forum members might have used similar products to give us a bit of insight.

1 Like

Have to say, id love to try it too. It is really pricey though.

Looooook​:eyes::eyes::heart:
Pierre for stress!

I have to have it!

3 Likes