What's one thing you would love to do that the opposite sex can do?

Question taken off Reddit.

The obvious one would be pee standing up.

But I would also quite like to do that thing guys do when they swing their hips from side to side and their bits make a slapping noise. That's just the child in me though! Tee hee

obvious one would be .......always being right ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Experience having a male orgasm! I've always wondered what the difference in feeling would be compared to what it feels like when I cum. But, I will never know!! Lol.

kinkyman wrote:

obvious one would be .......always being right ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Haha - I hate to imagine what not being right all the time feels like!

I'd love to feel what it's like having at least a 7in erection in my hand that wasn't a mans!

Sarahgee wrote:

Experience having a male orgasm! I've always wondered what the difference in feeling would be compared to what it feels like when I cum. But, I will never know!! Lol.

Same! Also I think masturbating in general would be interesting with different junk :P

Get paid equally proportionate to the quality of work that I do, without gender making an impact ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)

Having orgasms but while wearing toys out and about,I dam sure women have better fun when it comes to hidden toy play outside.

I'd like to walk around topless in the summer without anyone batting an eyelid

Not having to wear makeup to look good! Guys have it so easy!!

squeakysquirrel wrote:

Get paid equally proportionate to the quality of work that I do, without gender making an impact ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)

Amen to that.

Also I'd want to grow a beard. That would be interesting.

beeing able to cumover and over without having to wait for the old boy to stand up again

Be able to use my boobs, ass and legs, to get anything I want.

j&lxxxx wrote:

Be able to use my boobs, ass and legs, to get anything I want.

this!

or have a cock in every hole

Being able to pick up straight girls as a guy.

It's one of those things where I don't have gender issues, but feel like it's sad and wrong that I won't ever get to experience having a straight relationship with a woman. Gender and sexuality are the kind of things that unfortunately are used a lot to make assessments about people and affect how you interact in your personal relationships, and I feel like I'll never have the sort of relationship that I'd want with a woman while also being a woman.

Sarahgee wrote:

+1 I would love to no how it feels if its different to mine x

Have a much wider choice of clothes and styles. Men are so restricted in being able to express their personalities with what they wear.

It's a suit in the office or dark colours when wearing casual.

Also the orgasm thing - I guess most men and women wonder what it's like for the other.

Never know wrote:

kinkyman wrote:

Haha - I hate to imagine what not being right all the time feels like!

Haha , lucky you !

To have multple orgasms.