What's one thing you would love to do that the opposite sex can do?

I'd like to be able to multi-task! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I would definitely want a blowjob, then I would go pee in some random place, just for the convenience.

I'd like to eat a creme egg from a pussy :) I suppose I could anyway, but I'm a straight, married woman - errrrrm . . . .

KeptLocked wrote:

Have a much wider choice of clothes and styles. Men are so restricted in being able to express their personalities with what they wear.

It's a suit in the office or dark colours when wearing casual.

Also the orgasm thing - I guess most men and women wonder what it's like for the other.

Totally agree!

MistressItaliana wrote:

Not having to wear makeup to look good! Guys have it so easy!!

What of guys what to wear make up. But to shy.

Win an argument would be nice.

To be able to feel what child birth is like. Only once though.

And most importantly make notes on where all the hidden buttons are on a woman's body so I would know what ones to press or not press.

I would love to have man flu! Sit around all day getting away with getting out of chores.

yeah I think every guy would love to sex like a woman does

to experience what multiple female orgasm is like and together in the vagina and anal at the same time

I'd love to sit naked and rub my hand up and down my own cock lol. If i had one obviously lol

Have a male orgasm

Type really quickly ...i'm hopeless at it

To have lesbian sex.

I know that might at first seem counterintuitive seeing as I have sex with women already, but I think lesbian sex is a lot different to heterosexual sex. Or maybe it's not? I'd like to find out.

I think peeing standing up....especially when I wear my kayaking wetsuit/ drysuit combo... Its an impossibility to strip right off to pee in the bushes without being obvious!
I almost look forward to a " swim" 😉

Definitely to experience multiple orgasms!

Pee standing up. This would be a lifesaver. 

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Whose life?

AsYouWish! wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Whose life?

Mine. For definite. No exaggeration here at all. It's all 100% true. 

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Whose life?

Mine. For definite. No exaggeration here at all. It's all 100% true.

Dangerous toilet seats in the LH office! I have images in my mind of a toilet I once used up a mountain with a 1000 ft drop beneath the wooden seat. Hard to recreate this in LH HQ!

Definitely multiple orgasms ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)