Whats so great about glass?

So whats the big deal about glass toys please?

Especially dildos?

TIA

Some people really love the non porus material's / how they can be cleaned. The temperature play is also really nice. For me personally glad I tried them but not my "go to" because I like the softer surface of silicone for my solo play. They are really pretty :)

I've just been looking, and yes some of them are very pretty.

So any of you out there have any recommendations for my first glass purchase?

This set is a great start :)
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187

Sxleksaker wrote:

+1 this a really good first set of glass toys. I personally like the way glass dildos heat up during play. I also find some very pretty :)

I love glass because they don't cause any drag like silicone can, they are really easy to clean and non porous. The hardness makes it easy to target a specific spot and it's okay to use all types of lubricants :)

I got an ex one for her first 'toy' and she absolutely loved it, for all the reasons mentioned above, Its non-porus, classy looks, etc.

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Sxleksaker wrote:

+1 this a really good first set of glass toys. I personally like the way glass dildos heat up during play. I also find some very pretty :)

I have to add my vote for the Tracey cox set. Not my first glass but the first I was 'successful' with. Glass is very different but great once you get it sorted.

- They are body safe (non porous)

- THey are really easy to clean

- They can be used with any type of lubricant

- They look so good

- They are rigid and heavy

- They are great for temperature play

- They are so great I sure am forgetting some points

- They simply are perfect

I agree that the tracey cox set is great to start. You have two really different dildos and both have two ends, offering you 4 different kind of sensation. It really is perfect to explore with glass in my opinion. Plus they often come on sale! It's the set that had me fall in love with glass.

There is also a glass dildo in today's deal of the day ! I don,t know if it is a great one for beginners but it it cheap so you can try a glass dildo ( it also has two really different ends) for a small amount of money!

+1 to all the above replies. I haven't tried the TC duo, but I do have three glass dildos, all of which feel amazing :)

Agree with all the above, smooth, sensual, hot or cold, hard, just love them!

I have the Tracey Cox set mentioned above. Love love love them.

I also have

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30945

What I love about glass is it's rigidity, it's easy to clean, temperature play is mind blowing and finally its bleedin' gorgeous!

Agree with everyone else. We probably have 10+ glass dildos and a few plugs, and still always wanting more.

Cant beat the ease to clean, so ideal for anal play, and the solid, no give at all feel is amazing

Thanks all

Its definatly on my list to buy now. Birthday is coming up, so might drop a hint to hubby

I have used a glass toy during a blindfolded session on a hot day with my wife. I had it sitting in an ice water container as I built up her pleasure with teasing her body and having her requesting that I stop teasing and give her the final release that she was longing for.

I decided it was time to let her have the icy cool glass toy. The coolness was a shock to her but once she got over that, they intensity of the sensations she felt brought on a strong leg curling orgasm.

So to answer what is so good about glass toys. Temperature play and letting your partner assist in the use enhances the relationship.

I adore my glass toys. I love how beautiful they are, how easy to clean they are (soap and hot water!), how long lasting they are (fab value for money). The sensation of having something with no give at all which is totally unforgiving does it for me too.