What's the choice this year?

Which looks best on the beach small fitted swimmers or surfer shorts on the guys.

It's NEVER small speedos. That's like wearing sandals with socks.

Agreed! Definitely not Speedos

Another one saying ๐Ÿ‘Ž to Speeddos.

What ever is comfortable

I also think shorts are the more fashionable way to go. But really whatever makes you happy. I sometimes can't help but have a little giggle to myself when I see men in tiny speedos, but if people have the body confidence to wear them, that's great. If more people wore them, maybe I'd find it less giggle-worthy :D

Depends what kinda of a beach.... My OH wears shorts... Nude if it were that kind of a beach

naked all the way where possible - naturist beach is always the preferred option

you have to be really body confident to rock a pair of budgie smugglers to the beach. i think shorts are a much safer choice

I.m all for the naturist beach anyway, holidays, days out , whenever. But sometimes beachwear is a must so have to decide. Yes I wear the smallest possible, always have done. Just wanted to know what the general concensus was. Thanks

I don't think you could get much smaller or shocking than the 'cock glove' i just stumbled across http://www.buzzfeed.com/alanwhite/end-of-days

Shorts to be honest.

Probably depends on the beach. Surf beach then shorts, South of France small swimmers.

Off to the South of France in June. Think speedos are the norm over there. When in Rome...

Lone Ranger wrote:

Off to the South of France in June. Think speedos are the norm over there. When in Rome...

If your not so sure wear small swimmers underneath your shorts.