Whats the difference

Whats the difference between the Fleshlight Stamina Training unit, and the other fleshlights?

Little Strummer Boy wrote:

Whats the difference between the Fleshlight Stamina Training unit, and the other fleshlights?

From what I can see it looks like it is a lot tighter than the other Fleshlights.

The best thing to do is to whatch the LH videos for all the Fleshlights and read all the reviews - I think that will help you to choose the right one for you :) xx

Or you could contact sustainer care and ask them :)

Good luck!

I cant figure out why this particular toy helps build stamina more than any other

I just bought the STU for my partner for Christmas and will no doubt review it on my blog at some point in the new year, however, we already own the Lotus sleeve Fleshlight and this is not one of my partners faves.

I personally think think that the difference is the internal texture. The nodules inside the STU are meant to feel more intense than in the more subtle sleeves. (My partner says the texture inside the Lotus sleeve is so gentle that it almost feels just like one smooth sleeve) I guess what Fleshlight are doing here, is creating a highly textured sleeve, with the STU, and promoting it for stamina training, which I know lots of men have used it for with varying levels of success. (SOme found it helped massively, others just use it as a toy to masturbate)

The truth, in my opinion, is that the STU is simply more textured and more intense (I think it might be their most intense sleeve, but not having tried every single one, it is impossible to tell) and (hopefully) therefore more orgasmic for my partner, compared to the more gentle, softer inserts, like the Lotus sleeve insert.

In other words....the Stamina training unit is not some magical stamina toy, anymore than ANY sleeve could help a man build stamina if he chose to use it that way. It is just a highly tectured sleeve, designed to provide a high level of stimulation, and so Fleshlight have marketed it towards males insecurity with lasting power, maybe hoping they will be encouraged to buy more, because of its appeal at potentially making him last longer (That is just my opinion btw)....technically, you could stamina train to last longer with any toy, heck, even your hand. (Edging etc)

I am looking forward to him trying his after Christmas, not for stamina training, just in the hopes that he finds it intensely enjoyable!

Thanks fluffbags. I can also count on you for a good honest review. Im definetly in the insecure target audience ; /

Thanks fluffbags. I can also count on you for a good honest review. Im definetly in the insecure target audience ; /

We all are! Thats how companies earn lots and lots of pennies!

However, I still believe that the STU is a brilliant toy (Otherwise, I would not of bought one for my partners Christmas) so, despite me pointing out that ANY toy, even your hand, can be used for stamina training, I would still recommend the Fleshlights in their own right, as enjoyable, durable and orgasmic sex toys! If you do want to build stamina to last longer, it would also make sense to get quite an intensely textured toy. (The theory being that, if you can practise using something mind blowingly stimulating, and gain control, then it should help you maintain or learn how to control your orgasm better anyway) so yes, the STU may indeed work for stamina training...but the point I was making was....so could any toy, really! xxx

Perhaps the combination of a STU toy and some techniques? do you know where i can find out more on edging?

Sorry I meant customer care! =P

Thanks Lollipop. i got the meaning of it.

Perhaps the combination of a STU toy and some techniques? do you know where i can find out more on edging?

Right here! :D I have a huge interest in this, as it kinda ties in with tease and denial. I wrote a little about edging in my guide to chastity here: http://grittywoman.co.uk/beginners-guide-chastity-orgasm-denial/

Also, Google brings up lots of information if you search for things like "How to delay orgasm" or "Ways to stop ejaculation" etc etc

Edging is simply the act of stimulating yourself until you reach that moment just before you lose control (The point of no return) and then stopping all stimulation so that, rather than tipping over and having an orgasm, the sensation fades a little, then you start stimulation again. You repeat this process as many times as you wish. The difficulty at first is learning what your "point of no return" feels like and stopping justtttt before you get to that point. Those who are unaware of this moment will have a few "accidents" when practising edging, but over time, you become a master of your own body and this is what helps you in the bedroom. You learn when you are approaching that point, you are listening to your body, what it feels like and will begin to know when you should slow down, or when you should stop entirely.

Aside from practising edging for stamina....it is also a massive tease and lots of fun (In my opinion) the orgasms can be much stronger and feel more worthwhile too.

You can start small, maybe just take yourself to the edge and back 2 or 3 times and eventually you will be able to do this as many times as you wish and have much better control.

If you have specific questions, just ask and I shall do my best to answer for you x

Briliant...thans Fluffbags.

Just to throw in my 2 cents, I had an original fleshlight stamina training unit. The internal texture was extremely bumpy and the canal is ever so slightly narrower then most standard sleeves. I also enhanced the effect by putting elastic bands round the top, middle and bottom of the sleeve - worked brilliant for me.