What's the most sensitive part of your body?

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

I love having my ego stroked.

Yep it's another wonderful Mr Chimp post. You really are so funny. I could compliment you for hours as I stare into your piercing blue monkey eyes. You truly are a streak of pure gold in an otherwise monochrome world. But that's all the ego stroking you will get from me.

Aw shucks. Thanks Alicia. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ian Chimp wrote:

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

I love having my ego stroked.

Yep it's another wonderful Mr Chimp post. You really are so funny. I could compliment you for hours as I stare into your piercing blue monkey eyes. You truly are a streak of pure gold in an otherwise monochrome world. But that's all the ego stroking you will get from me.

Aw shucks. Thanks Alicia. ๐Ÿ™‚

You really must stop this, but I would say that, snitch that I am.

Also, are you a Chimp or a monkey? Make your mind up, you daft simian.

Gosig wrote:

Also, are you a Chimp or a monkey? Make your mind up, you daft simian.

I'm a switch.

My nipples , all around under my penis head , my chest , along my spine , my bum and anal entry , even lite stroking on insides of my wrist . Maybe it would be faster to list places that donโ€™t do it for me .

Bottoms of my feet are so sensitive that if they get tickled it stresses me out ๐Ÿ˜… but in a sexual sense I would say my neck, something about the warmth of someoneโ€™s breathe and little kisses just makes me go wild.

Recently discovered that my upper ribs just under my boobs are crazy sensitive. Mr John likes to grab me both hands there and I turn to jelly. Also I have a spot just above the bum - lower back. For him ears, and neck send him weak.

100% My neck is the most sensitive part of my body.

I think in two pages worth of replies we have basically covered the whole of the body, which is a nice surprise, I kind of assumed the same answers would crop up time and again. Makes for interesting reading.

Neck and feet

My sides. An unusual one!

My inner thigh is so sensitive too

also my big nipples are too

A very light touch from under my chin & down my throat & along my collar bone , also the tops of my arms

Inside of my thighs and top of penis.