What's your fantasy?

Would love to be pegged and fed my own cum or lick up my cum from my wife’s body or do cum swap or cum kiss.

To show a photo of the OH naked and hear from anyone who played with themselves looking at her body. Also get some pics from them to show if they got excited!!!

8 Likes

Thanks for that info maybe suggesting that to OH

1 Like

There’s a thing like this on Reddit called a Cum Tribute. :sweat_drops:

3 Likes

One of my fantasies did come true some years ago.

When I was an undergraduate some of the other students put on a performance of the Can Can as part of a play they were doing. In the student bar that evening some of the performers came in, still wearing costume, for a drink. I got chatting to one of the Can Can girls who I knew vaguely and suddenly she asked if I’d like to come to her room. What red blooded 20 something male would refuse?

She was wearing knickers, but they weren’t on for long and we ended up having amazing sex, with her still in costume. We continued an on/ off relationship for about 6 months.

A few years later we happened to meet at a social event. Unfortunately she had become very respectable and so there was no repeat of that amazing night.

8 Likes

Thanks, will take a look!

1 Like

Time for my second annual imaginary New Years eve / day sex expo . Admission is your LH avatar . Would like to expand it bigger and better than last year with all LH products on display and people can live demo them . Instructional workshops on anything sex related . A particular favorite of mine is the exhibitionist / voyeur area . You can volunteer to help in areas of your interest . I would enjoy teaching women that want try pegging , I hope I can be a good "in"structor . I would also be willing to teach on the finer points of eating my cream pie and show how to clean up the receiver , getting every drop . Any ideas for a group event for midnight ?

2 Likes

edited by mod

1 Like

Currently it’s to wear a pvc maid out fit , underwear and heels in front of my GF and to do the chores for her :rofl: simple things

10 Likes

I do that with my wife every Friday feels fantastic

4 Likes

Recently achieved one (may involve the oral and squirting).

But a recent one we’ve got since we’ve bought the lovense toys is gaming while enjoying some vobes. We’ve done this with each other, but wouldn’t mind playing with others at the samentime.
Even better if its a video game you have to concentate on.

4 Likes

Mine is for my wife to complete a proper blow job by wanking me to an orgasm and then sucking and swallowing as i cum in her mouth. She does amazing things with her tongue now, but doesnt go all the way.

8 Likes

Mine currently very boring, but involves all sorts of naughty things with a good friend. Never going to happen as I’m married, and he is in a relationship with another man.
But fun thinking about it.

3 Likes

I have a fantasy about getting punished by the wife, getting a good spanking each time I do something which irritates her, and her getting off on this, combining this with CFNM with her looking dominant and sexy in leather trousers and boots.

6 Likes

Biggest fantasy is a MMF where I am licking my wife’s pussy while she is being fucked and sucking the other male. Ultimately cleaning them both up after he cums inside her.

6 Likes

Seriously, being in stockings and a mask and tied down and edited, seen video and always makes me edited, I know I shouldn’t feel like this but just wondered what it feels like to deepthroat edited

2 Likes

Why should you not feel like this @straightharry?

3 Likes

A genuine fantasy I think, really long for a firm warm cock in my mouth.

5 Likes

You said you shouldn’t feel like this, I’m asking why? Whats wrong with longing

I regularly long for that lol

3 Likes

Me too!

3 Likes