What's your fantasy?

@Funcouple1980s , mmm, I would love to try it.

2 Likes

Great isnā€™t it? Mostly itā€™s me with the wifey, but every so oftenā€¦:wink:

4 Likes

What after the initial sucking his cock? Would you like him to fuck your wife? @JMS55 xxx

2 Likes

Mmmmm love it @Big_Bad_Dave xxx

In my fantasy I own an adult toy company . It is called CAT ( custom adult toys ) . We have a staff of experts , urologists , neurologists , electrical and mechanical engineers along with a host of other specialties . We start off with an ultrasound of each customer to map out their sexual passages . Sorry , it would require filling out an extensive questionnaire about what stimulates you in all areas of play and what you would really like . Once we have your dimensions in 3-D along with areas you indicated were hot zones for you we would engineer toys just for you . Since people all over the world would want these toys we could have ultrasound video in 3-d sent to us along with the questionnaire and requests . Our company would have a few tag lines in advertising . " One size does NOT fit all "
ā€œCAT , where the customer always cums firstā€ . I only have a few hundred ideas for complex toys that no one makes . I would be willing to work " long HARD hours with doing MR&D .

1 Like

A female with a strapon having her way with me making me eat out another girl,or suckin and licking her clit while she is being fucked

8 Likes

Out in a field when the weather is changing to thunder and lightening. with a little bit of misty rain

3 Likes

Gangbangā€¦ bukakeā€¦

Iā€™m really into cum play right now and would love my OH to make me cum in my own mouth with my legs over my head. Done it on my own countless times and the thought of her helping me turns me on so much.

4 Likes

Wife has done that to me while pegging. Pretty hot especially when she gets so hot making me do it.

3 Likes

My fantasy at the moment is to have two menā€™s penises in my vagina at once. Iā€™ve shared this with my husband and he suggested that we try it with my dildo and him. Iā€™m considering it but a dildo isnā€™t in my fantasy.

10 Likes

My has always been having to dicks inside me we do it atm but with my silos in my little are and hun deep inside me but would love to real dicks x

10 Likes

Iā€™m just imagining you trying to type this in a frenzy of over excitement. :hot_face: :joy_cat:

2 Likes

My working fantasy at the moment is encouraging my husband to be more ā€˜forcefulā€™.

I love when he comes up to me, grabs my hair and forces his cock in my face. I love being forced to suck and play with his cock until he cums in my mouth.

He then throws me on a hard surface (currently itā€™s been the chest freezer) pulls my trousers down (I never wear underwear when at home or when Iā€™m with him) and spanks me really hard and inserts a butt plug :drooling_face: before turning me over and giving me the most mind blowing oral.

Finishing with him fucking me, hard, fast with A LOT of boob grabbing and nipple play whilst I stimulate my clitoris and orgasm hard :heart_eyes::drooling_face::sweat_drops:

22 Likes

So why donā€™t you , ask your partner if heā€™s up for it ?

Iā€™m trying to get OH to try dp with me and our trans friend hope she is going to has said no yet and weā€™re meeting up with her and our other female friend in April for a night of sex at a hotel where they get to do what they fancy with me and each other

2 Likes

After getting to be near naked in the sun yesterday and freshly removed all under hair earlier yesterday . This morning with my nipple suckers making my nipples swollen and erect and sensitive I am fantasizing about being on my knees giving a clean shaven pussy a severe tongue lashing while either being pegged with a large dildo or having a large , firm cock giving me an nice anal thrashing . Whomever is mounting me , I want them to play with my nipples .

3 Likes

edited by mod

1 Like

I guess I wonā€™t know your comment since edited by MOD.

1 Like

To do my OH with our trans friend spoke to her about it and she said she is willing to do it but I have to take Christineā€™s load in my mouth and swallow first

1 Like