What's your favourite spanking implement?

The title speaks for itself, what’s your favourite spanking implement? We’re yet to find anything with a harder sting than a slap so wanted the forums help to let us know what your favourite is, whether you don’t like as much of a sting please let us know as we’re interested in what rocks your spanking world :wink:

2 Likes

I find wooden paddles particularly painful.

I can handle a hand, whip, leather or fabric paddles, but the wooden ones…ohhhh yaaaa :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We have a leather paddle that leaves text “XOXO”, cliche I know but it’s nice. We haven’t tried a flogger yet though :thinking:

1 Like

I just recently got a little paddle made out of solid acrylic, about 3/8in thick, that has little bat cut-outs over it. Because of the cut-outs, it definitely leaves a sting! (also can leave cute lil bat marks on my cheeks if done right :rofl:)

If you’re after a little more sting, I’d look into paddles with holes in them, as any air a plain (no holes) paddle would encounter acts as a cushion, holes allow that air to escape, leading to a sharper, and more stingy impact.

4 Likes

OH loves a hand and does like paddle but lately she has a lust for a flogger on either ass or pussy I like a paddle best

1 Like

This truly does come sharp and definitely leaves a lasting mark :star_struck:

2 Likes

We hear that too Daisy and I agree. The faux leather side is extremely painful after a while. That side is usually what I receive whereas my partner when she’s receiving gets the softer red side.

Personally I love the flogger. Can mix it up with gently running it across the body before striking down hard

1 Like

There’s nothing like the good old fashioned swish and sting of a school cane or riding crop.
We’ve also got a couple of paddles and find the smooth shiny side gives a completely different sensation to the slightly padded side which is effect for ‘warming up’.
It’s good to mix things up a bit don’t you think?

1 Like

Firm hand is my preference when I have been a naughty girl
My husband needs a paddle or cane when he is very naughty

1 Like

Not my bag ! But carry on regardless and enjoy what you do

2 Likes

Thank you kindly for your replies and suggestions it’s very much appreciated :green_heart:we’ll definitely be looking into them :100: @Gazza_64 thanks for replying I really do appreciate you taking the time to do so :+1:t2:

2 Likes

My favourite is definitely just a hand, feels more personal.

However, it you’re after a sting, without a doubt a slim cane will provide this. It’s not for me though and will definitely bite and leave a mark. Something like this one is what I’m thinking of - Ouch!

1 Like

My favourite is his hand, I like the skin contact. His belt would be next, I love that on my back. He found some bamboo that he’d forgotten about so now I have a bamboo cane. This is more of like a deeper thud, I’m not as fond of this, though my skin was cold when we had tried this and it hurt more than it was painful, if that makes sense. I like pain, I don’t like hurt.

1 Like

We have a leather paddle but my hand usually

Spank me with a paddle everytime

If I have been very naughty I get the cane across the back of my legs - good sting

Husband uses a leather strap about an inch wide. It often gets stuck inside me a bit to moisten it before it strikes my clit with precision.

1 Like

We have this exact one. It’s brilliant. Leaves a lovley mark. And it’s not to scary to look at either haha

1 Like

I do love a good spanking with a slapper paddle and my heart shaped riding crop. The riding crop definitely leaves a sting or two :ok_hand:

But for me personally, hands down, it has to be his hands. I love feeling that skin contact, wether it be light spankings or real ass stingers, I just love that feeling - his touch
It’s more of an personal touch. Just can’t beat it.

3 Likes

Got to be a wooden paddle or wooden spoon for me… I self spank but can get pretty red with a wooden paddle or the wooden spoon can get me biting the pillows even on a self spanking

1 Like

I prefer to be hit with a wooden paddle as it is the most painful and leaves the most prominent and long lasting bruises but my wife finds it easier to use a crop as she finds it easier to swing and control.