What's your favourite toy and why?

My favourite toy for shared play would have to be the Doxy disco wand, i love using this on Mrs Sen, its the only toy thus far that she has achieved external orgasm with, eveything else is blended.

I don't think I have a favourite toy for just me. I like anal play, but what sort really depends on my mood. I can be sometimes quite contented to insert the LH medium glass plug and just let this gently massage me internally while I go about my business, othertimes it is challenging myself to see if I can fit the LH large butt plug (this requires significant warmup) or ride a suction cup dildo (king cock 8.5 inch).

If I had to choose one, it would be the LH medium silicon plug, large enough to really feel its presence, but not so large as to require too much effort getting it in. Can wear it for a good hour or more

I bought the harness from somewhere else, but this dildo right here is my favorite https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9095

Both for myself alone or with my wife. It's got some really nice girth to it, but it's not too wide. It's long enough to hit the right spots without feeling like you are being prodded by a phone pole. And last but not least, the sheer number of orgasms I can give her while using it. Seeing her enjoy that has gotten me off more than once without touching anything.

for ease of use and the tingly feeling it gives me my dash 10 speed butt plug is my favourite despite it's small size. I do also have a fucking machine which with my favourite dildo attached is pretty awesome too

My zumio! I thought it wouldn't be worth the price, but it gets the most use out of anything. My other toys are great but if they broke and get discontinued I could probably replace all of them with something else. I don't think that's true for the zumio.

My LH classic mains wand (so much so when on offer I bought a spare) it gets me there in a minute... if I need a quick release or longer if I want it to...and squirt every time...but no toy for me beats being with a bloke to kiss...smell...touch...tease...and the rest 🤪

Cowgirl sex machine. You can use it solo with or without a dildo. When used with partner I enjoyed the best when I'm tied up. It is easy to setup up and put away after use.

I love using a rabbit on my wife even more when she tied up she loves it