Whats your kink?

mysteron wrote:

sbct wrote:

Hey all, im curious as to how many kinds of kinks there are, reading through the forums there are so many things people ask and share.

I am curious (mainly to see if mine is odd or normal) as to what people enjoy. I hope this is not weird and/or banned.

I see myself as a kind of sub... I like giving over power to my OH and she can have her way for how ever long she please, bondage of course is a must as is BDSM.

Unfortunately she isint as into it as i am, but still enjoys it everyonce in a while.

So what are your kinks, or fantasies.

Best!

Something straightforward you could try is blindfold play. Senses, particularly touch are hightened when vision is denied .So just lie naked on the bed with a blindfold on and let your OH try different touches. You can use household items like a slik scarf dragged accross you body , tapped with a wooden spoon , ice . If she likes do the same to her as well. You will open up a big field of skin sesnsual play.

It wouldn't cost anything to set up either as you can use a scrarf as an improvised blind fold.

If you find you like this type of thing then perhaps get a better blindfold form Lovehoney and toys and implements you could also bring into play.

It really is endless in possabilities and with summer just around the corner it should get warmer which does help.

If you are into tieing up then try what I have suggested but using restraints and a blindfold ? Under bed matress restraint system is perhaps the best to get . We have the Bondage Boutique system bought from Lovehoney and is a worthwhile investment .

KittenFeatures wrote:

If you are going for candles, make sure you don't outright get the bondage ones. They do pack a punch. You're much better off with massage candles for now as they're less painful to use, and who doesn't love a good cheeky massage with a little play thrown in? We tend to do this for foreplay. You can get some massage oil for this to prepare too, they have quite a few great choices on here and different flavours.

Bondage tape is great, we have a few unused rolls that we're trying out this saturday, needless to say I am excited about it. Being restrained is one of my biggest turn ons, I love having no control.

Spanking we do as well, maybe try getting a soft paddle? There's a few on Lovehoney that would be great, like this one as an example.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19807

We've tried a lot so far. We have loads of rope, tape, handcuffs (back to basics, eh?) for restrains. Planning to get under-bed and over-door restraints too and a spreader bar in future.

As for bondage, my partner is fairly new too so I'm easing him into it at the moment. We're trying to find a cock ring and butt plugs that work for us. Also looking for a good harness for double-penetration (something I can't get enough of!). I want to try more different kinds of candles and maybe later I'm looking at electro play, it interests me. I've tried things like pinwheels but hated them. I can't stand suction, so no suction cups or womansizers here. But different things work for different people, so all up to you on what you like really.

I have a wand that I love, several dildos that are great fun, vibrators (although a lot of them are too weak so I rarely use them, I need strength to vibrations to get me going). I have a strap on too which we've used and are planning to use even more in the future.

We've recently received a beginners bondage kit that I got as a freebie from the site which contains this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33640

And I absolutely love it. An interesting way to make it feel sensational is to be blindfolded and have your partner run it all over your body gently. I felt amazing when my partner used it on me for some foreplay to get me going. Definitely soft bondage but brilliant for beginners.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33707

This was the kit we recieved but we haven't used the bondage blindfold and ties yet. They are soooo soft though, I had a feel of them and maybe this weekend we can give them a try. I would recommend picking up a kit like that with soft bondage things in just to get started.

Awesome, thank you for the info, you have given me a few ideas to play with.

As for the no control, me as well ( i hope this isint to blunt for both yourself or the mods ) The feeling of someone else controling when i orgasm, how many or even if, is a massive turn on for me.

As you are looking for a cock ring/butt plug i have this one (below) that is quite nice. not really an insertion but it may get him going, it does me.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35549

I am more and more getting interested in the low pain thing i guess. and sensory deprivation sonds appealing.

mysteron wrote:

mysteron wrote:

sbct wrote:

Hey all, im curious as to how many kinds of kinks there are, reading through the forums there are so many things people ask and share.

I am curious (mainly to see if mine is odd or normal) as to what people enjoy. I hope this is not weird and/or banned.

I see myself as a kind of sub... I like giving over power to my OH and she can have her way for how ever long she please, bondage of course is a must as is BDSM.

Unfortunately she isint as into it as i am, but still enjoys it everyonce in a while.

So what are your kinks, or fantasies.

Best!

Something straightforward you could try is blindfold play. Senses, particularly touch are hightened when vision is denied .So just lie naked on the bed with a blindfold on and let your OH try different touches. You can use household items like a slik scarf dragged accross you body , tapped with a wooden spoon , ice . If she likes do the same to her as well. You will open up a big field of skin sesnsual play.

It wouldn't cost anything to set up either as you can use a scrarf as an improvised blind fold.

If you find you like this type of thing then perhaps get a better blindfold form Lovehoney and toys and implements you could also bring into play.

It really is endless in possabilities and with summer just around the corner it should get warmer which does help.

If you are into tieing up then try what I have suggested but using restraints and a blindfold ? Under bed matress restraint system is perhaps the best to get . We have the Bondage Boutique system bought from Lovehoney and is a worthwhile investment .

We did have an under the matress restraint, one of the cheaper ones from love honey that unfortunatey broke on the first use. (tickling rolling around and it snapped the ring holding the ends together)

Where do I bloody start. My main ones revolve around aesthetics so I like decorative rope and wax play (absolute fave are The Bondage Man candles sold here!) and I've and am trying out decorative needles and cutting.

I also love anything that'll leave me with bruises, cuts, marks, etc and so lots of impact play. :)

My main kink is heels!!!! Just love a high pair of heels on great legs!!! Luckily for me my OH has a great pair of legs and loves heels too!!! There all she wears, we have heels for just the bedroom, as high as possible, non-platform 6inch are her highest, she has a few pair this high, boots also.
Another fetish is short haired brunettes, my OH has shirt brown hair but not as short as I'd like! But hey you can't have everything, although nearly got it all with her!!!

My main kink is femdom, and virtually everything related to it. Love to be collared, CFNM, pegging, male chastity, cuckolding etc.

I don't think there's anything remotely wrong with having kinks and exploring them

Gentleman Dom wrote:

Your kink is not in any way odd, in fact I think it's pretty common. I also don't think that any kink should be considered 'odd' - as long as it's safe and consensual then I say live and let live.

You may be interested in FetLife and I'm sure, like me, you'll be amazed to see how many kinks are listed there.

I, personally, have dozens of kinks and bondage is certainly one of them. Slightly less common things that I enjoy are CMNF (Clothed Male Naked Female, where the man is smartly dressed and the woman wears nothing) and the exact opposite CFNM. My fantasies are, I'm happy to say, slowly becoming realities.

I'm off to a CMNF part at the end of the month! Cannot wait :D

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Hi phil

From this post I'm going to take a guess that you didn't see my replies on that thread or any of the rest of the conversation that ensued? If you had, you would understand where my concerns were and would also see that (as far as I'm aware) that you're the only member who is offended. The OP and I talked it all through and it's my understanding that we reached a satisfactory conclusion, and understood each other well. Maybe I'm wrong?

Please bear in mind that this is a forum and therefore all points of view are welcome.... Even mine.

I don't appreciate you referring to my concern for another forum member as a "rant". In addition, what is being spoken about on this thread and what was being talked about on the other thread are completely different topics, so I'm not sure why you think it was relelvant to mention it here.

It seems to me that you're annoyed with me for having a different opinon to you, and are simply being pedantic to let some steam off. Please, let's just not, eh? We're all adults and this isn't the place to antagonise each other.

Fear this misunderstanding has gotten out of hand and leaked into other threads. Me and Jess talked through on the thread and we're cool now that we both understand the full circumstances :) She was worried about me and it appears I'm not as new as I think I am :P

#Whoops #SoSorry

Have a great time...I'm sure you will!

For what it's worth, I think CMNF is perfectly compatible with feminism. In fact, the majority of my partners are ardent feminists and I like to think that I am too. Submitting to another, or revelling in the gaze of others, doesn't detract from the fact that these are powerful, strong-willed women - they just know what they like and aren't willing to let man nor woman tell them it's wrong!

being tied down to the bed then hubby tormenting me with wax

MondaySixteenth wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Hi phil

From this post I'm going to take a guess that you didn't see my replies on that thread or any of the rest of the conversation that ensued? If you had, you would understand where my concerns were and would also see that (as far as I'm aware) that you're the only member who is offended. The OP and I talked it all through and it's my understanding that we reached a satisfactory conclusion, and understood each other well. Maybe I'm wrong?

Please bear in mind that this is a forum and therefore all points of view are welcome.... Even mine.

I don't appreciate you referring to my concern for another forum member as a "rant". In addition, what is being spoken about on this thread and what was being talked about on the other thread are completely different topics, so I'm not sure why you think it was relelvant to mention it here.

It seems to me that you're annoyed with me for having a different opinon to you, and are simply being pedantic to let some steam off. Please, let's just not, eh? We're all adults and this isn't the place to antagonise each other.

Fear this misunderstanding has gotten out of hand and leaked into other threads. Me and Jess talked through on the thread and we're cool now that we both understand the full circumstances :) She was worried about me and it appears I'm not as new as I think I am :P

#Whoops #SoSorry

Too right you not new.I for one would like to see more postings about these meets you go too. It gives people like me an incite into something that I will never be able to participate in (OH) and more background knowledge in the BDSM scene.

I am glad you and Jess are good .

Hope you enjoy your meet. X

mysteron wrote:

Too right you not new.I for one would like to see more postings about these meets you go too. It gives people like me an incite into something that I will never be able to participate in (OH) and more background knowledge in the BDSM scene.

I only went to my first munch (vanilla meet up for people interested in BDSM) in February so I guess a lot has happened the past couple of months! Shame it's not for your OH but each to their own :)

I've come to meet a lot of people who have been doing this years and now organise events or run businesses making various BDSM related things. I've even met The Bondage Man (his candles are sold here) a couple times at events.

I'm sure i'll love it but first, a vanilla social with some kinksters going bowling bext week. :) Think I might be getting some needles to test out off a kinky friend there too.

MondaySixteenth wrote:

mysteron wrote:

I only went to my first munch (vanilla meet up for people interested in BDSM) in February so I guess a lot has happened the past couple of months! Shame it's not for your OH but each to their own :)

I've come to meet a lot of people who have been doing this years and now organise events or run businesses making various BDSM related things. I've even met The Bondage Man (his candles are sold here) a couple times at events.

I'm sure i'll love it but first, a vanilla social with some kinksters going bowling bext week. :) Think I might be getting some needles to test out off a kinky friend there too.

I would love to go to a munch but there's not a lot of people in the scene where I live so it's limited to a monthly based thing and everyone there is a LOT older than me. I just feel like I wouldn't fit in anywhere. Little frustrating but when you live somewhere teeny tiny like I do it just isn't as much fun to be in the scene if you want to go out and about with other like-minded people.

There definitely aren't any events here unless the people who arrange the munches arrange one and it's so strict already because of all the risks involved. I'd love to be a part of it, it's just a little daunting at the moment so it's nice to hear about events more from other places. :) I like hearing about people's good experiences. Vanilla bowling would be so much fun but the munches here are literally just sat down talking as far as I know.. And there's rarely ever any young people in our scene because the people that are in the scene are very wary of them due to past experiences. Siiighh.

KittenFeatures wrote:

I would love to go to a munch but there's not a lot of people in the scene where I live so it's limited to a monthly based thing and everyone there is a LOT older than me. I just feel like I wouldn't fit in anywhere. Little frustrating but when you live somewhere teeny tiny like I do it just isn't as much fun to be in the scene if you want to go out and about with other like-minded people.

There definitely aren't any events here unless the people who arrange the munches arrange one and it's so strict already because of all the risks involved. I'd love to be a part of it, it's just a little daunting at the moment so it's nice to hear about events more from other places. :) I like hearing about people's good experiences. Vanilla bowling would be so much fun but the munches here are literally just sat down talking as far as I know.. And there's rarely ever any young people in our scene because the people that are in the scene are very wary of them due to past experiences. Siiighh.

Most munches tend to be monthly however there's sort a few towns and cities within a closeish distance so I've been to 4 different places for munches and met . I just feel like I wouldn't fit in anywhere. Little frustrating but when you live somewhere teelots of people but I drive so not everyone can do this. It must be irritating but honestly most of the friends me (20) and my partner (23) have made have been much older than us, around my parents age. I still talk to people my age at munches obviously but the ones we know better are older. Are there any you could travel to? If you look at "Places" on fetlife under the UK there will be all the towns and cities on FL. Why not have a look at yours but also once you can travel to? Their events will be listed there and in local groups. Event organisation is so bloody hard. Someones trying to set one up where I live and it's just impossible. Might be good to make a friend and travel to a larger event. The one I attend does require vouching from another member but there are plenty that don't. I'll not give away where I'm from but can vouch for the north east region. :) Most munches here are regular sit down and talking but one lady goes out of her way to organise monthly bowling and a "colouring and craft" munch, which i've sadly yet to attend due to other commitments. Sometimes people come and fuck up a scene. That happened before I got into it where I live and I've heard some horror stories but they're really shitty organisers if they aren't accepting of younger people. I'm sure there must be some nice kinksters where you live regrdless of age. You just need a chance to shine and prove yourself really. Good luck my dear!

MondaySixteenth wrote:

Most munches tend to be monthly however there's sort a few towns and cities within a closeish distance so I've been to 4 different places for munches and met . I just feel like I wouldn't fit in anywhere. Little frustrating but when you live somewhere teelots of people but I drive so not everyone can do this. It must be irritating but honestly most of the friends me (20) and my partner (23) have made have been much older than us, around my parents age. I still talk to people my age at munches obviously but the ones we know better are older. Are there any you could travel to? If you look at "Places" on fetlife under the UK there will be all the towns and cities on FL. Why not have a look at yours but also once you can travel to? Their events will be listed there and in local groups. Event organisation is so bloody hard. Someones trying to set one up where I live and it's just impossible. Might be good to make a friend and travel to a larger event. The one I attend does require vouching from another member but there are plenty that don't. I'll not give away where I'm from but can vouch for the north east region. :) Most munches here are regular sit down and talking but one lady goes out of her way to organise monthly bowling and a "colouring and craft" munch, which i've sadly yet to attend due to other commitments. Sometimes people come and fuck up a scene. That happened before I got into it where I live and I've heard some horror stories but they're really shitty organisers if they aren't accepting of younger people. I'm sure there must be some nice kinksters where you live regrdless of age. You just need a chance to shine and prove yourself really. Good luck my dear!

People are MUCH older than me though, most 40+ and I'm not even 20 yet. I'm the only person this young as well. Also, I don't live on the mainland, I live on an island, so there's a lot less here available for us than there is across. Basically my only option is to take a trip away for a while and see what's out there in the world. There's no kinky events whatsoever here other than munches, exepect one last year where they had a sort of show and tell where they brought their favourite toy and got to demonstrate it on volunteers. Issue is to attend you had to have attended a munch in the past and I honestly feel like going to a munch would be a bit difficult for me at the moment.

KittenFeatures wrote:

People are MUCH older than me though, most 40+ and I'm not even 20 yet. I'm the only person this young as well. Also, I don't live on the mainland, I live on an island, so there's a lot less here available for us than there is across. Basically my only option is to take a trip away for a while and see what's out there in the world. There's no kinky events whatsoever here other than munches, exepect one last year where they had a sort of show and tell where they brought their favourite toy and got to demonstrate it on volunteers. Issue is to attend you had to have attended a munch in the past and I honestly feel like going to a munch would be a bit difficult for me at the moment.

It's a shame that there's not more on. I was speaking to a couple who had moved into my area from the Isle of Wight and they were saying it was limited and everyone sort of knew each other. I'd recommend attending 1 munch and trying to talk to people and if they aren't for you then you don't have to go back. One in a smaller town to me looked exclusive because there wasn't many people who went but they a turned out lovely but most as I said are older. The dommes at munches I've been to are around 50 but such a good laugh.

If you aren't ready to go though then don't go :) Is there much of an online community in your area? Like a message board or anything? You could address concerns in a polite manner and see what people say? Other than that, like you said, if you wanted to go more public then a mini holiday is the only other option. I'd always recommend going with a kinkster though to stay safe and not feel like you're dragging a vanilla around all night.

Hard impact play/spanking, dp and anything anal .......I adore all 3 x

a good foot wank with better half wearing heels and stockings

love it

My kink is........ I liked seeing my GF wearing my boxers and shirt and tie........

All anal play, with hard anal fisting, especially when bondage is is involved. Golden showers and temperature play.