What's your pubic hairstyle?

If you’ve ever seen the image of the cat that looks like it’s been dragged out of bed. It’s like that :rofl::rofl: My partner likes it wild, it’s like my lips have a fringe :rofl: He thinks its sexy as hell lol

1 Like

How’s your public hair style today?

Its not changed in 18 mins lol

2 Likes

At present i have a bush thats gone wild so cold he has it trimmed

What do you think about landing strip style for men?

I don’t have any opinions on it. You do you :upside_down_face:

I think it’s super hot and sexy on me

2 Likes

OH has a neatly trimmed bush tiny little triangle but loves me totally bald

I am completely bald at the moment post surgery

Get well soon @lumberjack .
I’m completely bald at the moment post shave! :joy:

Thanks

Totally buffed… MrsIwill is also buffed.
Been a long time since either of us had a bush.

1 Like

In a regrowth phase after smooth holiday sunshine

1 Like

Totally shaven OH loves it like that so when I cum it’s easier for her to lick clean

2 Likes

Completely bald sack and shaft after using cream.
I leave a bit above just as I don’t like the completely bald look.
Especially when changing after football as you get the banter about not being old enough for pubes.

2 Likes

I have nothing at all down there and have been removing my pubes since not long after they grew in. My mother was good about explaining things and during ‘a talk’ she said that I may want to trim them and at some point may prefer it without them and anything in between was also fine. I liked the comfort and look of no pubes on me so I got rid of them pretty quickly.

My boyfriend also likes being smooth down below and shaves it all other than leaving a bit on top. He says he would prefer to have it all gone but keeps some just to avoid the funny looks in the changing rooms after gym or football that he seems to think he would get if fully bare! :joy:

2 Likes

Totally fluffy. Enjoying it too. Staying that way whilst I am single (will be a good long while) :relaxed:

2 Likes

If im ever asked about being buffed, I just say my wife has a thing about getting hairs in her mouth.:person_shrugging:

Why would he be concerned about getting funny looks from people that are looking at his bits? Tell him to give the funny looks back for looking at his bits!

1 Like

@JoCat @Iwill Both great points!

1 Like