When did you last have sex?

Last night again. Absolutely off the scale. We dug out the rotating love honey butt plug.

Wow, proper great session with her dressing up, taking videos and pictures and then taken in every hole.

Finishing off with amazing anal! Super stuff.

3 Likes

Yesterday valentines day afternoon OH working from home but finished early for the day
I called him up into the bedroom where i was lying on the bed in new lingerie
We had a real passionate love making session after plenty of foreplay with some toys plus I rode him hard and he made me squirt all over him

6 Likes

That sounds particularly nice for Valentineā€™s Day. :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thatā€™s the only problem with that Clitoral suction stimulator it makes me cum to quick :sweat_drops: not that quick though lol

2 Likes

This morning .

We started with her wearing our 7" dildo in her harness briefs and me trying to deep throat it. She had a pebble vibrator held against her clitoris by the briefs and the closer she got to coming the more she started to move her hips and thrust the dildo into my mouth. When she orgasmed she was really going for it.
When she recovered she wanted to watch me orgasm using the Fleshlight Quickshot so I obliged.

4 Likes

I enjoy watching my OH with his Fleshlight :sweat_drops:

2 Likes

So after the night in the hotel OH must have realised we both enjoyed things so much we had a repeat performance which was just as great, she wore another thong which really got things going again! Loving life twice in 2 nights thatā€™s doubled our count for the whole year!

5 Likes

Lots of playful flirting this evening leading to kissing and play ending with me with dildo IA and him playing with my clit and a BJ and fingering for him. He was loving the anal stimulation and talking so dirty

5 Likes

Does a Handjob count?
If so a few hours ago for me.
Laying naked on bed with OH kneeling between my legs topless. Bit of oil.
Lovely

4 Likes

Celebrated Valentineā€™s last night with a little feistier mid-week romp. Wife offered me the choice of who should be dominant and I decided I was up to dom. Started with requesting (demanding) some oral that included some heavenly deep-throating until I was desperate to get inside her. Spent some time in missionary enjoying how wet she was after going down on me, then with her legs up and enjoying that position, until I decided she was getting too handsy for a sub and I needed to cuff her to the headboard. Wife bound, I flipped her over and took her from behind for a bit until I was too close - then flipped her back over and subjected her to some breast play before moving down to give her a little taste of oral.

Lately Iā€™ve been having fun edging her: so I got her to the point where she was asking permission to cum, then I would stop and come up for some face-f*cking. Rinse and repeat. On the third cycle I added our newer rabbit vibe while I was going down and she was begging to cum. I quit licking and was going to head back up to her face, but left the vibrator in and closed her legs around it when she came without permission.

I told her she would have to be punished for that and she gave me some sass about leaving a vibrator right on her clit and denying permission. I said ā€œletā€™s see how sassy you are with your mouth full of cockā€ and we played with that for a bit with much laughter from both of us. After that I did get the riding crop out and flipped her over to deliver her punishment. She made it clear that her orgasm had been the one-and-done type and the cropping was definitely putting her on ā€œyellow,ā€ so I slid in from behind and came quickly.

It did lead to some good conversation afterword as I commented on her ā€œplaying a little brattyā€ there at the end. She retorted that there was no playing about it: sheā€™s just sassy, which has always been an inside joke for us. We decided she should let the sass out more while weā€™re subbing so that I have more occasion to dole out punishments.

All in all a fantastic love-day celebration and we were back under the covers for some reading and lights out by 9:30. Cause weā€™re tired old parents now! :rofl:

4 Likes

Absolutely! I even count mutual masturbation sessions as qualifying under the ā€œhaving sexā€ thread more than masturbation. But you wouldnā€™t get in trouble for posting in either!

Last night was actually sex but with myself twice today already as Iā€™ve been of work x

3 Likes

Laat night. Started with me playing with myself as she was sleepy but she woke up and helped me before we started talking about what we would both like if being naughty.

Lots of talk about being in a club and get getting nailed on a bed thatā€™s connected to a camera so I could watch her with two guys.

Before long I was behind her pounding her. I came deep inside her! Great little cheeky session xx

2 Likes

Valentines night. Wore his favourite babydoll, he put on my blindfold, tied my wrists together. Brushing himself against my ass cheeks as he reaches for the paddle. Teasing me with his fingers, as he spanks me. A few really hard spankings later, he forces himself in my mouth, so I perform oral on him and he continues to use his fingers on me.
After, he moves me back to being bent over the bed, and inserts himself into my bum, edging himself. When he couldnā€™t take it anymore, we moved to PIV (all clean) where it really didnā€™t take us long to finish :hot_face:

3 Likes

Last night, a few drinks out and lots of flirting. I was wearing undies he likes and kept them on when I went to bed. So much play, so many Os AND it may sound like a silly thing, but a big thing for me the lights were on. Lots of eye contact, very very hot :fire:

7 Likes

At the weekend in a swingers club.
Thanks Fab!

6 Likes

This afternoon, work was quiet and we hadnā€™t christened the office, so worried the OH up through whatā€™s app saying she was my sexy PAā€¦ She arrived downstairs in some very very hot lingerie and pvc skirt. I banged her all over the office and finished deep in her, she couldnā€™t get enough.

Iā€™m pretty knackered though Iā€™ve got to be honest weā€™ve done it nearly every day this year I think :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Valentines Day evening. I wore a fishnet bodysuit and platform heels and called him into the bedroom. Lots of kissing , lots of passion. Great sex.

4 Likes

Valentines night, got home from work wife said Iā€™ve ordered take out and itā€™s going to be about an hour so you may as well go straight up for a shower incase itā€™s early
As I did, while in the shower wife walks in stands there wearing https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/all/p/lovehoney-plus-size-unwrap-me-purple-lace-babydoll/68297.html
and said do be long
I basically got straight out went into the bedroom were she was sitting on the edge of the bed and toy box opened
Were she was sucking on her dildo she then knelt down in front of me and gave me a blowjob not to the finish though
She then got back onto the bed in doggystyle position but ass facing the edge of the bed I knelt down and gave her oral from behind stopping before she could orgasm
Then stood up PIV while she continued to play using her fingers
We both cum together :sweat_drops:

2 Likes

Last night. The first time in 7 months. As she put the baby to bed I set about making our living room a boudoir with a makeshift bed and candles.

I got into my butler bowtie outfit and as I heard her coming down knelt on the floor with my head down as instructed. She came down in her babydoll and black robe. We made out and I then gave her a massage focusing on her bum and inner thighs. She then pushed my head down to perform oral sex on her. She commented Iā€™ll be doing lots of this once Iā€™m locked up which sent me wild.

She then pulled me up and told me to lube her up (she was concerned about soreness as first sex after birth) which I did but I wasnā€™t fully hard yet (sometimes happens when Iā€™m over excited) so she told me to get my little man hard (I requested she did some SPH) unsurprisingly it didnā€™t take me long to get to attention. I then entered her gently and we both came in a relatively short period of time. We then cuddled downstairs before going to bed together.

Sheā€™s asked for a bath tonight and Iā€™m to kneel by the side with my hands cuffed and on a leash. Not sure if weā€™ll do any more than thatā€¦hopefully

4 Likes