When did you last have sex?

2am this morning :sweat_smile: woke up randomly in the mood for sex, woke my partner up with a sneaky blowjobā€¦ thankfully we managed to finish before my young woke up :rofl:

7 Likes

Celebrate good times come on!! Last night, PIV, no toys, no ED dramas yay!

4 Likes

My partner and I are still having sex at least twice a day 16 months after we first met.! We even had it 4 times in one day over the Easter break. Not bad for a couple in our mid 50ā€™s :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

Everyday this week :yum:
This morning he woke me up differently than the usual way, he used his fingers on me, it didnā€™t take me long to have my first orgasm, he then inserted himself and finished deep :woozy_face:

5 Likes

Got home early from work today, got in the shower to be followed by my wife
Started in shower ended on the bed
Doggystyle anal sex while she played with herself
Roll on the weekend as she said she wants more later

4 Likes

We had a great time the other night, my wife dug out one of my old favorite bra sets that I havenā€™t seen for a little while and we had some great sex!

However, the next morning topped it for me when we woke and started cuddling, kissing and touching each other. Without saying a word she produced a ring gag and blindfold, put them on me and made me lick her. We had both cum a few times the night before so it was all still there and she tasted amazing. After sheā€™d orgasmed from the licking she put a buttplug in herself and swapped my ring gag for a ballgag. We had lovely slow but deep, firm sex with her in control, both cumming again.

3 Likes

Last night or should I say very early hours of this morning was asleep when OH started playing with me then took me in her mouth till I was nice and hard she then lauded back opened up and asked me to eat her till she climaxed

2 Likes

This morning.

Caged, chained and clamped while she edged me with her hands and a wand for a full hour.
I was hard as a rock and right on the edge of coming but sheā€™s very good at control so she wouldnā€™t let me come.
Iā€™m horny as hell now and feeling great.

3 Likes

This morning. Taking the OH from behind whilst she held her wand on her clit. When she came so did I, her pussy contractions ā€˜milkedā€™ me to orgasm.

It has been a while since we had sex, so the intensity was fantastic and we lay there afterwards total exhausted.

Great way to start the weekend.

7 Likes

Last night. That was a spur of the moment session. Just climbing into bed, when he takes me hard from behind, and finishes deep.

This morning. I woke to find his morning glory, so took advantage of him :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
We then moved into hard press, where we finished together.

6 Likes

Twice last night, PIV first time I rode him until I made him cum inside me then we laid there a while just cuddled up and fell asleep until we both woke up in the early hours
I could feel he was ready (I definitely was)
He was behind me in a spoon position he whispered in my ear he wanted my ass
I moved into an easier position he then took my ass making us both cumā€‹:sweat_drops:

12 Likes

For the past few weeks I havenā€™t been able to help myself but to send my partner photos of me in lingerie to tease him until he got home from work. Every time he did, he got home super horny - we had to wait until the kids went to bed, but once they did the sex was amazing! Yesterday the sun was out, he was off work, I sent more photos teasing him, of me bending over in the bedroom, he couldnā€™t help himself and came upstairs bent me over and went in deep :heart_eyes: it was amazing :blue_heart:

10 Likes

This morning.

Me :-
Caged and wearing nipple chains.

Her :-

1. Shaved completely then brought to orgasm alternating between my tongue and her Womanizer.
  2. Edged to orgasm using her midi wand. I held the wand perfectly still and she pressed herself against it in various ways until she was ready to come. She squirted when she came. Itā€™s a wonderful sight watching her working with the wand.
  3. I rimmed her. She lay there enjoying the rimming for a while then I passed her the wand and she edged herself to her third orgasm. She squirted again, this time all over my face.

I love Sunday mornings.

4 Likes

Last night, i made it all about the husband. Started by kissing his chest and sucking and nibbling on his nipples, which he gets so aroused by. Then i moved on to giving him a blowjob and then lots of kissing on the back of his body and a good rimming, which gets me so aroused.
We later moved on to lots of piv where we both orgasmed together.

9 Likes

This morning. He woke me up in my favourite way. Love the softness of his kisses on my neck and back. I then started to kiss his chest and worked my way down. I then performed oral on him, doing his favourite. We then proceeded to move into hard press, which didnā€™t take us too long to finish.

4 Likes

We had the most brilliant weekend.
A friend looked after our kids so we could stay out of town in a lovely boutique hotel.
Just had so much fun together, driving through the country and delighted when we saw the room - it was awesome!
I surprised my wife with a playful little costume I just got from LH. She tried it on straight away and danced around and looked super sexy!

No sex then - just fun. Went for food and rinks on the rooftop bar and off to a great gig. A friend of ours playing - supporting a legend. Great times.
Back to the hotel room for a long lush bath and a sexy playlist.
Then my wife put on my absolute favourite sexy lingerie! https://www.lovehoney.com.au/p/lovehoney-fierce-diva-faux-leather-lace-up-crotchless-bustier-set/82688.html plus https://www.lovehoney.com.au/lingerie/stockings-hosiery/stockings/p/lovehoney-fierce-black-wet-look-thigh-high-stockings/a39638g72639.html
Hubba hubba!!!
Lots and lots of playing, giggling and wand-ing ensued til 2am when we collapsed, after she had a hew mega-orgasms.
In the morning, she treated me to the BJ of my life and I finished up on her sexy tummy. I love that lady.
Yum yum yum.
Thank god for therapists!!! Happy days people :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

This morning.

When I got back from dropping the grandson off at school she was waiting with the midi-wand.

She spent the next hour holding the wand on my glans while she investigated the various speeds and patterns. Every time I got close to coming though she moved it away until I had calmed down.

4 Likes

This morning. He took advantage of me before he left for work. But left very satisfied :smirk:

2 Likes

Last night. Strictly oral. I had my newest prostate massager in my ass and wife wore a vibrating butt plug. Went down on my wife first to make sure she was satisfied then ended in 69 her on top. When my prostate is stimulated I cum so much. Wife swallowed as much as possible and ended up cuddling with deep French kisses sharing what was left.

2 Likes

Yesterday evening and it was incredible. We had a shower together before moving into the bedroom. A long session of 69 which I shall be thinking about all day today. Some doggy before finishing together in missionary. It had been a week or so since weā€™d do anything and boy did I miss it!

3 Likes