When did you last have sex?

We sometimes do bursts but we try to do something sexy at least once or twice a week.

4 Likes

May 17th for us, so 21 days.

Itā€™s the longest dry spell weā€™ve had in a while.

Iā€™ve been up and down about it so can relate. OH just started a business while also still working his full time job while he gets up and running. Iā€™m helping every way I can but itā€™s a physical job, heā€™s so tired and stressed but in the long run it will be worth it.

Sex and stress are a no go for both of us. Especially for him. But, heā€™s still playful here and there, and weā€™ve talked about it. He just canā€™t get in to the headspace while heā€™s got so much going on (he has ADHD, so his brain works differently)

I miss him so much but heā€™s still there and we are still good. It is good practice for me to remember that our relationship doesnā€™t need sex to be strong and loving, as I often rely on it too much when I have no reason to.

Thanks for the thread.

3 Likes

We usually have playtime every weekend so its usually 7 days. we missed last weekend to to certain things so we are going to make up for it this weekend, hopefully.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been traveling since May 27 and we had sex before I left. It is the longest drought since last time she gave birth seven years ago. Which is saying a lot because weā€™ve been together 13 years and married for 11. I fly home tomorrow and canā€™t wait! With that being said, I do take it as a bonus and not the main satisfaction point of our relationship. Just so happens our libidos match up.

2 Likes

16 May
21 days ago

No PIV for literally decades, my wife finds it uncomfortable, but sheā€™s recently developed an interest in anal. Which just goes to show that things can change when you least expect it.

6 Likes

Mine was probably over a month ago now or getting on for that :pleading_face:

Really have my fingers crossed for tonight as there has been a slow build and burn working itā€™s way into our conversations and bed time chats.
I have actually tried to ignore the flirting cause it never ends up in anything and I get pissed off when she turns over and goes to sleep after 30 minutes of foot play and chatterā€¦

I do want to ask her about her feelings but I have had the same conversation about 3 or 4 times and nothing changesā€¦ So if she wants to talk about it, I will talk about it. I canā€™t tell her sheā€™s beautiful as she doesnā€™t agree and feels that when I buy her lingerie itā€™s cause she needs it to look prettyā€¦ so frustrating! So I stopped buying her gifts and stopped engaging in any sexual talk as she gets quiet and moody. I just go work outside or on projectsā€¦Iā€™d rather feel good about getting projects done than be pissed off about what I canā€™t haveā€¦I would rather make my life better if sex isnā€™t ever in the cards or is only on her schedule.

It feels unfair and I have almost had enough of it. However, for some of you who have learned to deal with it, I appreciate what you are going through and support you all, regardless of orientation or gender. Any advice would be appreciated but I feel that itā€™s easier to avoid it - more frustrating but simpler.

2 Likes

May 29th
9 days so far.

Currently OH has a lot going on in he is not in a good head space. I canā€™t really blame him, I try not to pester him for sex and he gives me space to take care of my needs, and like to give me at least one day a week with an empty house. Though recently he has been a little more involved with at least a few slaps on the ass every day.

1 Like

I feel for you @valbowski77 :people_hugging:

Iā€™ve been in a similar situation as you and there really is no quick fix. You can tell someone theyā€™re beautiful 24/7 but if they donā€™t think they are then they simply wonā€™t believe you. Thereā€™s absolutely nothing you can do to change their mind. They have to accept it themselves before any change can take place.
I donā€™t know if people do deal with it or just accept it as part of their life .
I hope you can get some constructive advice about this to put into practice and make your life easier and happier .
Everything crossed for you , best of luck :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Really interesting to read the varied experiences, sometimes it seems like everyone is at it like rabbits, so it is reassuring that all go through dry spells from time to time for a multitude of reasons.

5 Likes

Well Holy Shitā€¦reset the clock. We are back to zero days after a surprise session last night. We went on a date night and then a night cap at a friends house.
Mrs. Val hopped into bed without her usual full body snow suit and said, ā€œI think I have my mojo backā€ā€¦ pretty average session but fantastic compared to nothing! I will take it that is for sure.

I finished her first after a long oral session on her and then switching to her giving me oral and me fingering her to orgasm. Then she laid me back and finished me with an HJ/BJ after a decent PIV stint. Pretty good for us.

10 Likes

On Monday :slightly_frowning_face::joy:

5 Likes

This morning.

Went back to bed wearing my big plug, cage, steel glans ring and nipple chains.

This morning she decided that I needed some humiliation.

She told me that I wasnā€™t good enough to be inside her body but she would let me fxxk her hand instead. She opened her hand for me but kept it completely still and I had to do all the work. Every time I got close to coming she moved away till I calmed down then offered me her hand again.
Eventually she decided to use the wand on my exposed glans instead but she still wouldnā€™t let me come.

Finally I had to watch as she masturbated to orgasms with her wand.

Itā€™s been a great morning so far.

Then she started again just after Iā€™d finished writing.

This time she stroked me slowly and gently. Just enough to keep me hard as a rock but not enough to get me to orgasm.

Iā€™m absolutely exhausted and horny as hell at the same time.

2 Likes

Dirty Weekend away sessions

Friday evening after some dinner a walk along the promenade when back to the Airbnb both got in the shower for some foreplay just fingers and hands
Then took things to the bed finishing with wife getting her view of the sea while she had a butt plug in and PIV doggystyle while she played with her bullet making us both cum together :sweat_drops:
Later than evening she got ready for bed in her sexk LH lingerie set
Saturday morning we had a mutual session but masturbating eachother using her dildo and bullet on her while she jerked me off with my Stroker :sweat_drops::sweat_drops:
Sunday morning I got on top of her PIV she then got on top reverse cowgirl making me cum
She hadnā€™t so said to her sit on my face and Iā€™ll make you cum
I licked and sucked at her pussy and clit including the creampie I had left inside her
She didnā€™t take long to cum
Great weekend away

4 Likes

What a great weekend, thatā€™s what you call a win win. @Hubby.and.Wife

1 Like

Yesterday morning a quick shag before he went to work. But still very satisfying :yum:

1 Like

I feel your frustration, Iā€™m 7 months now. Hang on I donā€™t want to be winning thisā€‹:joy::scream:

This morning.

She inserted my inflatable vibrating butt plug and fitted me with a pair of screw type nipple suckers then strapped me down to the bed.

Every so often she tightened the nipple suckers and inflated the plug further till both were just on the edge of bearable pain then she left me to go have her shower (still contactable in an emergency).
I love it when she leaves me restrained and stimulated in some way. I get into a very focused headspace.

2 Likes

Would have been this morning, OH nice sun dress, flashed me showing no panties, it was also clear that bra was missing in action.

But whilst the mind was saying yes, yes, yes, other parts were slower to resond, at best we got to half mast, and so the moment was lost. :pensive:

3 Likes

@steve19
Definitely was win win, wifeā€™s already started looking at our next weekend away
Somewhere secluded in the countryside with a hot tub, she said so we can have sex outside and that she can bit a bit more vocal
Thinking back the only thing if Iā€™d have thought about it was when she sat on my face and I licked her to orgasm that I licked and tasted and swallowed my own cum, but wife she this really turned her on plus in the moment of passion I didnā€™t think about it
Itā€™s not accurately that bad when your doing it :sweat_drops:

4 Likes