When did you last have sex?

lol…more like when did we last not have sex…on a twelve day streak…and will definitely be adding to that number tonight…

4 Likes

At 17:45 when he arrives home. I will greet him at the door naked and then once inside I will undress him and lead him to our walk in shower. There I will wash him and he will wash me.

A lot of kissing followed by oral and we will make love either in the shower or on the bed.

It’s going to be a great start to the weekend. :tada::tada::sunglasses::sunglasses:

10 Likes

Stay in the shower… Have fun !!!

Whatd wrong on the stairs why wait till u get him in the shower

fuck it … good point.

2 Likes

Not the stairs lol love it when he gets me on there

Yesterday evening. Wife always gets super horny when I shave my balls. I had a nice hot shower after a workout, in which I did my twice weekly shave. She was waiting for me and started with such an amazing BJ, and sucking my balls. She was so horny and wanted PIV, and unfortunately I was so horny I blew my load pretty fast. She wasn’t finished and pushed my head down for me to go down on her. She came multiple times, just completely soaking my face.

5 Likes

My god @Love_Stud_Too he is such a lucky man. Have fun and enjoy the whole weekend

About 20 mins ago
Had a shower after work, laid on the bed afterwards and fell asleep
Then to have my wife wake me up playing with me and then getting on top of me :sweat_drops:

5 Likes

Last night, one very horny wife wanted a quickie - lasted longer though with a nice mouthful for her again to finish off…:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yesterday afternoon the kids took the dogs out for a walk and she called downstairs to me saying ‘get up here now!’ She was already very wet and wanted a good pounding, which seeing as I’d knocked one out in the morning, I was able to go for ages, giving her a few orgasms. It was a very satisfying session. Then in the evening she was laying next to me on the sofa wearing a long floaty dress. I asked if she was wearing underwear and she gave me a flash showing she wasn’t. I used two then three fingers, and my mouth to make her cum several times before she gave me the best bj she’d ever given me.
All in all, a very good days fucking! :blush:

6 Likes

This morning.

Started with me wearing my minimal cage and a glans ring, a dog collar with nipple chains and my big plug.

I straddled her legs and she played with me for a while then she straddled my legs and slowly stroked me to an orgasm using our Fleshlight Quickshot.

1 Like

My wife has recently changed her pill as we belive its causing her very low drive. Shes changed to a different one with some success but not a huge change. May i ask what you did to overcome the pill causing issues?

@DevilishDan

I stopped it completely to conceive and it wasn’t until 3 years after I gave birth that my sex drive finally came back. Probably not what you wanted to to hear sorry :sweat_smile: in all my time though I was silent and stupid and stayed on the same pill, there are a lot out there so there may be one without the loss of sex drive side effect.

1 Like

This morning. Which was actually a sequel to last night. I got pounded and filled into anal agony last night. In front of my friend, who actually managed to cum just by watching. :yum: This morning I was barely awake and just starting to enjoy some nipple massage when my husband inserted a throbbing member into my aching, tender, sensitive little hole. I cum really hard from the pain, though, and GF managed to get a towel between my legs before I soaked everything. I actually got satisfied enough to ignore my carnal desires for most of the day…which is pretty rare.

1 Like

The 4 week famine is over! Upon entry, he said “are there any bats in here? Cobwebs?” which set me off laughing, which set him off laughing.

Surprised we didn’t loose momentum, and ended up being a very satisfying session all round.

5 Likes

Thats tuff going just make sure your toys are all charged

1 Like

Yesterday morning we had an empty house for an hour. So i got my new toy out (arcwave ion). The wife lay there watching me, after a while she grabbed the arcwave ion off me so i could start masturbating her. She removed the ion when i was getting close for about the fifth time and started to give me a blowjob. After a couple of minutes i came in her mouth, we then kissed passiontely and she transferred all my cum into my mouth.
Our hour was then up and i had to go out. The wife later told me she went in the bath and gave herself 3 orgasms with her toys.

3 Likes

Yesterday was our anniversary. We haven’t been doing the dirty to often lately. Yesterday I was invited into the shower. I was immediately turned on. OH started the shower while I undressed. I had a semi when we got in and she asked if I was ok, I responded I will be. After washing each other she started off with a bj that was awesome. I ask to fuck her, she turned around and bent over, piv as she was shaking that ass. I finished by unloading on her beautiful ass. I’m hoping this might be the start for more regular sex.

2 Likes

This morning.

It’s Sunday so she’s been shaved, orgasmed through oral, straddled and forced to come using the Womanizer OG on her clitoris and finally masturbated to orgasm using the pebble vibrator while being rimmed.

She’s a happy bunny.

2 Likes