When did you last have sex?

Yes. For prostate stimulation to work for me I need to be able to concentrate entirely on the sensations produced by whatever stimulation I am using. That means alone, quiet, and no distractions.

1 Like

Last night I blind folded and tied the misses up did a lot of teasing and playing with her then she wanted to try my new p spot vibrator ( anti backed and all cleaned before hand) and wow I sat there watched her play with it and what an orgasm she had said it was better than her vibrator lol. Then I had my way with her lol. Great night and got another compliment this morning saying how good it was lol.

This morning. My OH was on the telephone to her friend and told me to clean the bathrooms and present myself in the bedroom once done and let her know by text. She shackled me up and blindfolded me, had some nice D/S play, made me beg (she loves that) then a nice shag and both came at the same time (inc some more begging for me to be allowed to come!)

A lot calmer now :flushed:

This morning.

I had promised to lick her to death and I gave it a fairly good try too.

We talked beforehand. She really enjoys anal play, pegging and anal sex but at the back of her mind she still has cleanliness issues so rimming has always been a no no. This morning I explained how I felt that rimming her would be something that would make me feel even more submissive and she agreed to give it a try.

When I shaved her I wore my biggest butt plug and nipple chains to set the mood. After shaving, and while she was still up on the wedge cushion I gave her the first oral orgasm. The second one came using the combination of my tongue and a thrusting dildo. Finally she sat on my face and I worked her towards her third orgasm then moved slightly and started rimming her. To occupy her mind and stop her grossing out I passed her the small bullet to use on her clitoris. She came so hard that she squirted all over me. It was amazing. We’re definitely doing that again!

Afterwards I wasn’t allowed to wash or get dressed so it’s a no clothes for me day.

1 Like

@TX_guy
I know the feeling. We still have grown up children at home. Getting enough time to indulge in all you want to do can be a challenge, particularly during the current covid restrictions

2 Likes

@Iwill Gotta take the chance when it presents itself!! :grin:

1 Like

Its been quite a busy week, Saturday morning started off as normal with oral, toys and orgasms for Mrs Sen, she even had quite the long continuous orgasm when using her favourite dildo and mantric wand. She usually gets too sensitive to keep going, but this time just kept riding the wave for what seemed like an age. When she started to calm down, I then broke out the more powerful Doxy wand for another deep orgasm for her.

Keeping the dildo going, I then lined up with her mouth for some oral on me. No real plan in mind, but she had some great action going and I was soon thrusting away at her mouth, to pull out and go over her boobs. This was a pretty new occurrence for us. She laughed afterwards that she knew that is what was going to happen. Told her I had no idea how she knew when it wasn’t planned, but I wasn’t about to complain.

Then last night before bedtime, some simple oral for her followed by Missionary to an internal orgasm.

Long may this run continue…

3 Likes

@Senator sounds lush :drooling_face:

7hrs ago, and it didn’t end good :frowning:
OH got on top, which I love to see, it’s a rare thing due to her body confidence. We were grinding away, then she gets off and says it wasn’t doing it for her and had lost any interest.
Now I feel like the bad one that caused it. She always makes me feel like the one to blame.

@Diggerman_Baz
Sorry to hear that.
Have you or are you able to sit down together and discuss her frustrations?
She has to open up to you for you be able to help.

(I love to go on top sometimes, I love the view and watching my boobies bouncing around. But the penetration isn’t the greatest)

1 Like

@Cupc8kes that’s my OH’s go to on, wish we could try more and something new

1 Like

@Cupc8kes Have talked it over many a time over the last 20 years. We pick lingerie that hides the parts she hates, pick positions that she prefers, give her a grope etc, just to let her know I fancy her so much.
We’ve agreed that if we ever get bored etc we would talk about it and be honest.
I love seeing her on top, watching her tits bounce.

2 Likes

My wife loves to be on top and ride cowgirl. She’s able to grind just the way she wants. Gets her off every time.

This morning XD

1 Like

I am just about to take the wife upstairs and restrain her on a LH inflatible wedge and then have my dirty way with her :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::fire:

4 Likes

What a coincidence.

This morning was a little disjointed. We had an unexpected grandchild free day but our online shopping was due in a 10.00 to 11.00 window.

I took the hot drinks upstairs at 9.00 and we spent an hour just kissing and fondling each other. We got up at 10.00 and the groceries arrived at 10.30. Once we’d packed everything away we went back to bed for the serious session.
She was keeping me caged and decided that she wanted her usual 3 orgasms but didn’t specify how. We’ve just bought an inflatable wedge cushion so we maouvered her on to that (it’s very high) and I put her wrists into the attached cuffs. I fitted her with a vibrating butt plug then started edging her with her favourite wand. I managed to hold her back a couple of times then, the third time, I stopped in plenty of time but the vibrations from the plug and her own wriggling carried her over and she came. As a ‘punishment’ I immediately gave her another hard orgasm then allowed her to rest. For her third orgasm I used an increasing pattern on the wand to build her up slowly but didn’t hold her back when she started to come.

Once she’d recovered she got up and left me alone to try out a couple of recently acquired toys with strict instructions not to come. I used a new prostate massager and a newish butt plug attached to my Electrostim kit. I was there for a couple of hours having a really nice time before I finally decided to get up. By this time it was after 1.00.

3 Likes

Somebody’s a lucky girl

3 Likes

Go on !! @Goth_Girl :smile:

1 Like

@Diggerman_Baz
My OH had a perspective about her body in certain ways that wasnt justified. I got through to her that I loved her body as it was and there isn’t ( and I mean isn’t a perfect body anywhere).
Getting her to look at women who weren’t perfect by any means , but still exuded confidence , made her realise her self criticism wasn’t justified.
Maybe my OH didn’t have the same personal hates as your OH , but she went from having reservations, to being able to walk on a beach with lots of people around, completely naked.
The only person judging her is her and you are her defence council… stick at it, you can get there.!!

4 Likes

My OH is the same, it’s a constant battle to reassure her. If only they could see themselves through our eyes.

2 Likes