When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

This morning :hot_face:

Who would of thought that washing my hands, would lead to being bent over the sink, and hubby inserting himself :yum:

10 Likes

Last night/this morning, plug first then 8 inch LH basics dildo then up to a 10 inch with more girth then back to the 8 inch because I prefer the smoother texture and the length is perfect for taking really hard, surprised I can still walk today because it was a very long, hard, rough session :star_struck:

5 Likes

Just now, this https://www.lovehoney.co.nz/sex-toys/butt-plugs/vibrating-butt-plugs/p/lovehoney-ignite-20-function-vibrating-butt-plug/a41335g75305.html for the first time.

3 Likes

Aha, how much did you like it? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Laying on the bed last night, he was giving me a massage, when I felt he was enjoying it too, I then inserted him for a bit of anal fun :yum:

4 Likes

Last night OH tongue followed by finger tour of them and my 8” dildo she like to use to peg me

2 Likes

Last weekend, my partner’s fingers then her strap on deep in me, once I reached orgasm we swapped around and I fucked her arse

3 Likes

Last night.

The dildo attached to our fuxxing machine. She had the controls so she kept varying the speed to keep me on edge without allowing me to come. She masturbated to multiple orgasms but didn’t allow me to orgasm.

3 Likes

Small rose gold and pink jewel metal butt plug for half an hour lying in bed this morning. It felt nice and gently stimulating. :cupid:

Big plug for this morning’s session.

1 Like

I had a 6 inch dildo AND GSPOT stimulator off here in me last night was AMAZING
I was smiling after :grin:
Best shower ever.

2 Likes

Yesterday OH fingers tongue and small dildo

2 Likes

This morning.

A wonderful intimate pegging session with our smaller (8") Lifelike Lover dildo.
Not the same stretch as our larger one but much nicer to take orally before and after the pegging (after cleaning of course).
I was so emotionally exhausted afterwards that I fell asleep with the dildo in my mouth.

1 Like

@rockstar
Hopefully you weren’t in a downward position.
i can just see it you’re nodding off and getting choked awake with the whole dildo going to the back of you’re throat.

1 Like

This morning .

My girthy dildo held in place by my leather and steel harness while she played with the Electrastim on my penis.

3 Likes

This morning, had hubby in the spooning position :yum:

4 Likes

This morning.

My big plug for our morning session.

Shaving, licking and rimming my wife then kept it in when she put me on the fuxxing machine with the sleeve attachment. Kept me on edge for ages then finally let me come.

4 Likes

I had been a while but yesterday evening I gave myself a anal douche to clean myself out. Then I my wife used some plugs on me and after that she fisted my ass, giving my ass a good workout.

2 Likes

Last night after mounting my big plug then flat on my back legs in the air my wife fisting me just said abuse my hole

3 Likes

Jeweled butt plug on Saturday.

2 Likes