When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

A couple of hours ago when my fella turned a final cuddle before i went home, having stayed 5 days, in to a steamy anal session :fire:

7 Likes

Last night, in a horny mood and used a few, finishing with my mantric remote controlled prostate vibrator. Love it.

3 Likes

Such a hardship (pun intended)

3 Likes

This morning.

After a couple of weeks of working with other plugs I finally got my big plug back in again for the first time since we came back from holiday.

I’d forgotten how good it felt.

3 Likes

Yesterday :blush:my knickers with attached butt plug then my inflatable butt plug…and finished off with my vibrating anal beads

4 Likes

OMG! My fella and are having the best time. We finished a session lasting 2 hours last night with him cumming in my arse as i had a simultaneous orgasm :fire::fire::fire::fire:

8 Likes

Last night OH had her 10”girly cock in her harness for my birthday pegging session

2 Likes

Had a small steel plug in for a while yesterday :blush:

3 Likes

This morning.

First my big plug (9.5" girth) then pegged with the big dildo (10"x 7"girth)

Feeling very used at the moment. I love it.

2 Likes

Had my husband in there about an hour ago. Very vigorously. He left me a present in there too.

5 Likes

This morning.

After my session on the Electrastim controlled by my wife I put my big plug in for an hour. I need to be ready as I never know when she’s going to want to peg me.

1 Like

Last night started with my medium butt plug,
After I was all warmed up I decided to do something different,
I use my fingers to pinpoint my prostate it felt amazing.

3 Likes

This morning in the shower, decided to use my suction cup dildo and masturbate while it was in my ass

6 Likes

I started out with my tee plug and after warm up I stepped up to my 9" and managed to take it all in and proceeded to ride the heck out of it . Sadly I totally forgot to film it in action . I like the contrast of lite skin tone sliding in and out of my dark. tanned ass .
Here is my favorite anal toy right now . https://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/lifelike-lover-ultra-realistic-suction-cup-dildo-9-inch/a38287g70657.html

2 Likes

My wife last night gave my bum a good seeing to with her gloved fist, i feel wrecked today(not my bum)
Should have had her take some pictures like seeing how broken it is

2 Likes

This morning.

My big plug for an hour to keep me ready for any unexpected pegging that may occur.

1 Like

It has been months but finally had some time play again this evening. First I slowly played with a bunch of my plugs, until my wife pulled the plug out and put her hand wrist deep inside my ass. She fisted my so nice and played with my cock simultaneously until I came.

2 Likes

I have tried using my suction dildo in the shower, but to be honest, it always seems at the wrong angle to go in comfortably when I do.

R xx

1 Like

@Rachel_sometimes

I would depend on which one you have
As length and flexible can help or try using it on the base of the shower
I sometimes do this as it’s easier to masturbate riding it than bending over
Hope this helps x

2 Likes

This morning.

Practising with my big plug paid off this morning. When I took the hot drinks back up to the bedroom she was wearing her strap-on harness with the big dildo (10"x 7"girth).
She had me on my hands and knees and I was able to take the whole thing with no preparation apart from the lube.
She started slow and deep but ended hard and fast and stopped just as I was on the point of coming.

Locktober has started well.

2 Likes