When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Hubby’s cock yesterday morning and this morning :yum:
Perfect way to start the morning :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Last night 10” dildo OH watched me edited by mod she changed her mind and got me to in a position where my cock was aimed downwards towards my face and had me cum like that first time we have ever tried It and my cum went all over my face and into my mouth think I would try that again

1 Like

Today, started with a good sized but plug then moved on to an inflatable butt plug and then a 10” dildo for a nice long ride. It was perfect :star_struck:

6 Likes

Last night I had some solo play time. Played with a few plugs first and then rode a nice dildo for quite a while and went to play with some of the bigger plugs until I came in my own mouth

2 Likes

This morning.

For the first time in about 5 weeks. I’ve had a UTI followed by an upset stomach (a reaction to the antibiotics) so I haven’t had anything in there for a while.
This morning I had a 6" girthy dildo held in place by my leather harness for the whole of our shaving, licking and rimming session.
It felt wonderful. I’d forgotten how good it felt to have something substantial inside me.
Hopefully we’ll be able to get back to our pegging sessions again now that I’m well.

4 Likes

Last night 8”dildo whilst being pegged

3 Likes

This morning I had a play with this and then some dp with the glass equivalent.

Very filling and unforgiving being steel and glass!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_imp:

5 Likes

About an hour ago double ended glass dildo in preparation for tonight OH is in an incredibly horny/kinky mood she has told me I’m getting my ass flogged spanked and well and truly f****d

3 Likes

This evening, amazing session. So I may have mentioned to my husband that I fancied something a bit bigger than his cock in my bum. Now I have a few big dildos but there is no way I was going to jump straight to my Shane Diesel! Turns out there was a bit of sex shop shopping when he was away on business this week ( sorry Lovehoney!) When he got back he revealed a rather girthy 6.5 buttplug. So tonight we gave it a whirl. After warming up with lot of lube and some beads, we were able to insert the new bad boy in my ass. I lay back holding my ankles while hubby worked my pussy with our wand. WOW!!! I haven’t cum that hard in ages. God, I love this man.

6 Likes

Today. We went out for an early meal both wearing our B-vibe weighted butt plugs. We got so worked up being out in public wearing them we couldn’t wait to get home. Got home, lots of oral/69 while still wearing our plugs. Finished off giving wife anal and finishing off inside her while still wearing my plug.

4 Likes

Yesterday morning I had the urge to play a bit . Warmed up with my vintage tee plug and then my We Vibe Ultra 2 Egg for a good long while . Then my firm 6" rainbow dildo stuck to the shower wall . I rode the hell out of it with up and down and side to side while stroking with a sleeve . A mere 45 minutes of anal fun relieved my hunger .

2 Likes

Last night OH was in a VERY KINKY mood she had her bath and I could hear her masturbating and could also hear her listening to dear nikky podcast.she got out and said when I had mine I need to prepare for tonight so had a shave face and genitals and ass I also had a little toying session when we went to bed she got me on all fours grabbed the lube applied it to my ass and put on her harness I thought she was going to put the 8” dildo in but no she put the 10” instead slowly and gently started to enter me then gave me a very nice fu****g

5 Likes

This morning.

My medium plug pushed against the head of a magic wand mounted in a wand cushion whole we masturbated for each other.

1 Like

Last night started playing on my own and in came OH asked what I was doing I said playing so she said well keep going while I get ready I asked what you getting ready for where we going she simply said I’m going in your ass then your going in mine because tonight we’re only doing anal

3 Likes

OH on sunday :blush: its been a while since we have done anal , i had forgotten how good it felt

6 Likes

Two weeks ago but as we are reading this we will be doing it this weekend.

2 Likes

Just now.

Pegged by my wife wearing our Lifelike Lover 8"dildo in her harness briefs.

I’ve been ill so it’s 5 weeks or so since my last pegging and I’ve missed it so much.
I’d forgotten just how good it feels. Absolutely amazing.

3 Likes

I had This in. My first time using it and wow :star_struck:

5 Likes

4 hours ago it was our trans friend cock firstly I took it orally while my OH and our other female friend watched before they started playing and OH had said she wanted to see me swallow her load which is what I did then while Christine was recovering I had my cock in her ass then it was her turn to penetrate mine started off missionary then doggy and finished with me riding her cock all the while OH and Jen were pleasuring each other

6 Likes

Last night I pegged my husband and then he finished off in my ass.

5 Likes