When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Last night OH strapon during our epic session

2 Likes

A while ago though last night my wife said, it’s been a while since shes fisted me, heres hoping

2 Likes

This morning.

First time in a week. Paddled first then pegged bent over the bed. The 8" dual density dildo.

1 Like

For the life of me, I still have no idea how people get their fists up there. I’m not saying it is right or wrong or anything in between. I just think of the size of a fist, even when it isn’t in the shape of a boxing fist, and the size of the opening. Then the feeling inside of you must be something I can’t imagine.

1 Like

Last night, wife’s fingers while she blew me.

3 Likes

@Pogo69 for me it wasn’t my wife’s actual fist, more of gradually inserting more fingers until her entire hand is inside. Usually easier after a good pegging.

2 Likes

It’s an extended process of inserting bigger and bigger plugs or dildos to gradually stretch and relax the muscles over time.

My biggest plug is 9.5" circumference and that’s much bigger than my wife’s hand. Sadly she has no interest in fisting me but if she were that what inclined I could take it fairly comfortably.

1 Like

Went to the football today, team were murdered

Felt like I took a biggie up there today!

1 Like

I get how it is done as I’ve seen videos and I understand it takes time to get there. Still just amazed that it can open that much and then still function properly. I’m looking at my hand and again just can’t imagine getting it in there ever. Impressive. What does it feel like once her hand is in there?

1 Like

Yesterday. Romp g-spot vibrator on the prostate. Pretty good time!

3 Likes

Hubby’s cock last night. He’s bent me over the bed, pinning me down and talking dirty to me :melting_face:

5 Likes

This afternoon.

My wife’s strap-on.

Severely cropped first then pegged slowly and intimately while being spooned. So emotional.

3 Likes

Last night. Enjoyed a session with one of my favorite dildos on the sex machine working my bum.

1 Like

Last weekend, two of my wife’s fingers while she wanked me into her mouth, then we switched over. Anal and Oral is always a good combination…

3 Likes

Hubby’s cock yesterday lunchtime :yum:

3 Likes

This morning.

The inflatable vibrating butt plug.

Once it was in there she inflated it a little to stop it slipping out then gradually, over the course of an hour or so, inflated it to the point of just bearable pain. She inflates it 3 or 4 pumps at a time then pauses so that I can get used to the new size. Once I’m semi comfortable she inflates it further until she can tell that I’m struggling. I don’t dare ask her to stop as She’ll just go further as a punishment.

1 Like

My wifes hand/fist last night, the only issue was my bum hole didn’t want to cooperate it still went in, though I’m still having issues getting past about 10" in about 3" past her wrist, i know its quite possible to get elbo deep just not sure how to get there

1 Like

Friday night OH decided that she really really wanted my ass started stroking me then slipped a finger on my ass then slid a finger in swiftly followed by another two then came her dildo fkd me with that and asked me to stroke myself told her I was about to cum took my cock in her mouth and had me empty my load into her mouth showed me it then swallowed it all

2 Likes

This afternoon.

Pegged with the 8" dual density dildo after being hung up and flogged hard.

1 Like

She had me riding a new mounted very girthy 8" long x 7" circumference dildo with a vibrator strapped to my penis and my nipples pulled into screw type suckers.

2 Likes