When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Tried out my tail plugs last night, the plugs are only small so was easy but they’re surprisingly fun

5 Likes

We bought a matching set and got to enjoy them this weekend!

2 Likes

Our tail plugs are our most used…

2 Likes

About 15 minutes ago and it was a nice fairly thick rippling glass dildo. Was delicious! (Not an LH one so I can’t link it)

2 Likes

You could always put a picture in the toybox thread and state it’s non LH… we’ve done that in the past.

3 Likes

There is a photo of all my glass toys in the toy box thread thinking about it… it’s the heart ended one

6 Likes

I had a delivery today of LH goodies so I’ve had a 6 inch dildo, a 5 inch butt plug and an inflatable butt plug in my ass this morning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Not at the same time :rofl:)

5 Likes

Yesterday afternoon/evening - I got my new Icicles glass plug (and LH silicone lube) about 3pm and within minutes had it unpacked washed and in my ass - and hour and a half of edging later (and a pretty massive Orgasm) it was time to take it out and clean up before dinner.

Then after Dinner I could not resist trying it again, a shorter time this time, but still a decent orgasm too!

Typing this makes me think I might need to do a re run this afternoon to?

4 Likes

About an hour ago while in the bath our 8” dildo from our pegging kit sent pic to OH and she said after your finished washing it up leave it in bathroom for her when she is in bath I know what we’re doing tonight

4 Likes

When I finished work today. House to ourselves. It was Mr John’s lovely willy :grin::eggplant:

8 Likes

This morning I started out with beads , then to vibrating prostrate massager . Moved up to the vibrating wiggling massager and finished off sitting on a 8" cock shaped dildo while using my 7’ ribbed stainless sounding rod . A very pleasant morning !

1 Like

this, a few minutes ago during playtime before bed!

3 Likes

Last thing I had in my sexy ass… the now discontinued Ice Gem Realistic Suction Cup Dildo 6 Inch. Enjoyed it via a good (and overdue) pegging session from the wife. Otherwise its usually the Mantric Rechargeable Remote Control Prostate Vibrator for alone time in the bath.

Oh to be pegged more often…

3 Likes

This morning my wife pegged me with the 8" Lifelike Lover dildo in the harness. This time she really got into it and was pounding me deep, hard and fast. I was still caged and forbidden to come so when I felt the orgasm building I had to tell her to stop.

2 Likes

Same here @rockstar this morning a nice wake up surprise with OH mouth wrapped around my cock and a finger in my ass then to my surprise our smaller dildo slid in and gave me a deep hard pegging till I came and to my surprise she took my cock in her mouth and let me cum in there first time ever

4 Likes

I have that duvet cover

1 Like

10 minutes ago a nice deep pegging

2 Likes

2 days ago.

My wife was feeling a bit iffy but she wanted to watch me so I used my remote control prostate massager and a wand on my cage to edge myself. Spent well over an hour backing off just before I came.

1 Like

This morning OH woke me with her lips wrapped around my cock and two fingers in my ass.what a lovely way to be woken up especially on a Sunday

4 Likes

Every evening for the last 3-4 nights, I have been using my LH Medium Silicone Plug never been sure if medium is the beast name, it is pretty big for most people.

It is always a little push to get it in first, a bit of hurts so good going on, but once it is in it is bliss - then after a few minutes I like to pull or lush t back out a bit so the widest point is in my sphincters and I can really get stretched on it - after 20-30 minutes I feel lovely and opened up - it is making me want to try an even bigger one now.

1 Like