When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

This morning, getting pegged by bunny, then lubed up her bum and inserted her white tail butt plug.

3 Likes

Its been a week since I had a dildo in mine! I’ve been so busy lately its hard to find the time lmao.

1 Like

Just had a really intense aneros session. Now I’m knackered and satisfied. :+1:

Right now.

The large Roll Play plug again. I’ve been ordered to wear it for the day.
I wonder if it’s a precursor to further activities?

1 Like

It’s been about 2 week’s since we’ve had anal :disappointed: but I’ve been using my vibrating butt plug

4 Likes

I have done but he said he doesn’t fancy it at the moment :cry: so looks like it’s just the plug for me for now

Yep, and I don’t want to feel like I’ve pressured him into doing it cos I’ve wanted it and he hasn’t 100% wanted it

1 Like

I was right (see above) she’s just bent me over the sink and pegged me after making me suck the didlo first. Once she’d finished she put the plug back in again.

2 Likes

Right now.

First time with my new glass plug. My biggest so far at 6" girth. Took a fair bit of gentle easing in but the stretch and the ‘pop’ when it finally went in was well worth it.

This is a step towards the 6 1/2" girth plug I bought a while back but can’t quite manage yet.

1 Like

Beaded black anal dildo about a week ago https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/beaded-black-anal-dildo-with-suction-cup-base-6.5-inch/49285.html

Craving anal over the past few days - just worked my way up through our plugs, before using one of the dildos, coupled with my g spot vibrator… ended quite wet with my biggest gush ever! :sweat_drops:

Need to invest in a suction cup dildo though, as it was quite awkward using 2 hands for 2 toys!

2 Likes

Wife finally agreed to a 8 inch dildo in me. Worked out well, but didn’t like the last inch of it as it seemed to be picking the wrong area, but the first 7 was nice do we just didn’t smash it all the way in. Got to find a non silicon dildo as the water based just didn’t cut it as it could have been a lot smoother.

Yesterday my backside had need for some attention . Started with a simple vibrating T plug , went to wiggler prostrate massager , then another model . Then tried out a new 7" dildo that is nicely firmer than my others and rode that multiple times . Then inserted the T while I my cock swallowed a stainless steel ribbed sounding rod . Then tried wearing the T while working in the yard , it did not wish to stay in place . Soon I will have to order the larger butt plug / vibrator that works with the phone app .

Last night my huge butt plug, but it was one of those days when my bum wasn’t in a playing mood, so settled with my hand inside my wife which she greatly enjoyed

1 Like

Not tried oil, got to find non silicon dildo, maybe glass would be better if she doesn’t get to ruff lol

Last night, the clear was in my ass, and the pink in my vagina.

9 Likes

My wife pegged me with a 13" dildo last night

1 Like

Been a long time sadly. Wife doesn’t know about my solo aneros sessions and we’ve been stuck together for over a year with covid​:roll_eyes:

@MsSubExperimenter love seeing my wife bent over with these little tools inside her! Exactly the same way you use them! Sometimes i’m a little selfish and keep the clear one for myself! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Right now.

Following this morning’s session she has told me to keep the anal hook in linked to the collar and chain.

1 Like