When did you last masturbate?

This morning using prostate massager and the wand. Wife told me what to use and that i couldnt cum until she got home. Unfortunately for her i couldnt help myself and had a very big satisfying orgasm.

1 Like

Just couldn’t get to sleep last night,hubby went out like a light as soon as his head him the pillow
Lay there a while getting myself aroused - no toys just my fingers
I took some time to reach an orgasm but it was definitely worth it and I guess I must a fell asleep soon after

6 Likes

Last night during our session. He wanted to watch me, so I got in the head down with my ass in the air position. Using my fingers, he seemed to enjoy it that much he couldn’t just sit back, so while I was doing that he was teasing my bum :yum:

4 Likes

@Hubby.and.Wife

I always masturbate if I can’t sleep, goes the trick every time

5 Likes

@Hornywife1

Being honest my hubby’s always telling me that masturbation before bed helps you sleep but I just think his having me on or after a mutual masturbation session lol

About an hour ago with my blowjob toy. I read erotic stories on Literotica and enjoyed the solo time quite a lot.

1 Like

Mutual on each other this morning.
He came home after shift work and his fingers worked their magic.
I seem to have an ability to catch his load in my hand after he cums.
Absolutely perfect :heart_hands:

3 Likes

Hubby here

I masturbated in bed this morning with a helping hand off the wife
Made me late for work but if was worth it :sweat_drops:

3 Likes

We had a video call mutual masturbation session last night
OH with his fleshlight and me with my vibrator and dildo :sweat_drops:

8 Likes

Few mornings ago, after rubbing against each other, finished off while kissing.

3 Likes

Very early hours of this morning. Being away from home I was going to treat myself to some solo time anyway. Lots of fun but gutted I didn’t have my toys.

2 Likes

edited by mod getting horny looking at what to buy

Sounds super hot!!!

This morning.

I thought I would give her some entertainment so I put on a steel cock ring, a small penis plug and some tweezer nipple clamps and knelt beside her to use my stroker. It’s an Arcwave Voy which has 7 adjustable tightness settings.

I used Alexa to time myself for 5 minutes on each setting all the way up and back down again so I was masturbating for 65 minutes without being allowed to come.

3 Likes

This morning, thought i would have a nice soak in the bath and take my favourite toy in with me, my We-Vibe Melt :blush:

4 Likes

edited by mod

edited by mod

Ages ago!

Last night whilst getting spanked

1 Like

This morning started off masturbating each other, then brought her to orgasm with some oral and 2 fingers inserted. I then finished myself off why she sucked on my nipples.

3 Likes