When did you last masturbate?

It’s been a week…I’m so ready. May just end up playing with myself on my break at work. #horny

2 Likes

When i first read your post I thought you masterbated whilst watching your neighbour cut the lawn. I was thinking he must be particularly fit @Secretacc

3 Likes

Oh, if only… next time you’re cutting your lawn, check your neighbours curtains aren’t twitching… (just realised that sounds very rude…) :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

About 20 mins ago whilst toying my ass

5 Likes

If only @Secretacc unfortunately due to my disability I am unable to mow the lawn, I am fortunate my wife does it. I like the idea of the curtains twitching though. :smile:

4 Likes

About 1am this morning woke up and just couldn’t get back to sleep
So laid there playing with myself and went to the bathroom to finish off :sweat_drops:

5 Likes

If I contribute to the ‘when did you last …’ threads - I’m never sure if it should be in the ‘sex’ or ‘masturbate’ thread.
They both usually happen during the fun!
The other night, we had a leisurely bath, lots of massage and then ended up having some great sex in the good old missionary - not often we do that!
I ended up sitting up on my knees, clamping my wife’s hips, while she used a pebble on her clit.
It was super hot!
She had a huge trembling orgasm then played some more with her fingers inside her, while I was in there too. That move always gets me - so sexy!
In the end, I ended up rubbing myself on her clit. She was really enjoying it, which was more than I could handle and it all finally came to a hot, messy finish.
Once I came, I realised how long I had been on my knees and when she got off the bed to jump in the shower, I basically couldn’t move.
Hobbled for love!!!
We couldn’t stop laughing.
So much fun - on a Monday night too!
:smiley: :heart_eyes: :crazy_face: :cupid: :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

2/30 (post V day) and don’t want to read too much into the lack of orgasm as there were lots of factors working against a more relaxed, uninhibited experience. Didn’t hurt like last time though so that’s a bonus!

2 Likes

Mutual play time last night, lots of skin on skin. He seems to have clocked on to the fact that I like restriction, arms held down , arm round body, hand loosely on neck etc while he talks to me. Little play with each other, but mostly playing for each other. He finished kneeling next to me finishing in my mouth, I quickly followed with dildo IV and wand. Massive knee trembler.

6 Likes

Any chance you could have been seen? :yawning_face:

2 Likes

I think I’m just about overdue so I’m going to remedy the problem right now :wink:

3 Likes

Absolutely love mutual play, struggling to get the better half on board more often though!:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Pretty much our only sex life at present

3 Likes

About two hours ago. The last two weeks wife has had to go into the office for work. Commute time and the work day she is gone 12 hours and comes home beat. This should be the last week for her going into the office for a while. Ive been really horny since we usually make love around 3 times a week.

4 Likes

There’s a chance. Maybe that’s why it took him so long… :thinking:

3 Likes

Woke up in the early hours again and just couldn’t get back to sleep
Lay there just googling for a while but ended up on PH watching mutual and solo female masturbating videos
So I had phone in one hand and my cock in the other masturbating
Only this time I didn’t go to the bathroom to finish
I just continue until I cum in my boxers :sweat_drops:
A little explaining to do this morning

3 Likes

I tried to masturbate this morning when I first woke up but didn’t manage to cum :triumph: and then found myself running out of time and I had to get ready for my day

1 Like

Yesterday morning. I spent about an hour and a half lying in bed just enjoying a variety of sexual feelings very close to orgasm then rubbed the Ignite finger vibrator against my briefs. The sensations in my penis disappeared while tickling my perineum and anus but soon came back when I held it against my frenulum. :sweat_drops:

1 Like

Earlier today on the sofa. My GF was kissing me whilst I jerked off then she took over and did it whilst I sucked her toes till I cum.

2 Likes

This morning wife had got me a new Tenga egg for Easter
She started me off and I took over so she could play with her bullet
I don’t take long to cum, took her a little longer :sweat_drops:

4 Likes