When did you last masturbate?

This morning. Took the bullet vibe out of the Rocks Off Teazer Petite Sensations Beginner’s Vibrating Butt Plug to try it by itself. The metal felt very nice on my bare skin as well as through my briefs. Then I put it back in and gave my bottom a little probe. :relaxed:

Last night… OH gave me permission to go up the stairs and relieve myself before dinner; & to use a pair of her panties she’d left in the laundry basket (if required). They were needed, and used them to cum on. That’s how she wants me to masturbate, for now anyway.

1 Like

That’s pretty thoughtful and generous of her, quite understanding. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Last night been edging over a week, powerful orgasm and hot very warm cum everywhere again.

I think I should stop edging as it just goes everywhere :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :joy:

2 Likes

Yesterday morning, woke up to the OH masturbating - happily obliged to join in & enjoyed a great mutual masturbation session!

2 Likes

This morning. Had a rub through my briefs with the bullet from the Rocks Off Petite Sensations Pearls 7 Function Vibrating Anal Beads, watched some anal videos on Bellesa then had the length of it in my bottom. Absolutely amazing - have just submitted my review. :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

1 Like

This morning. An explosive orgasm with a rather good looking 9"dildo filling my ass after spending all day yesterday with my ass plugged. :grin::heart::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This morning with my new Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Finger Vibrator. Really very nice indeed through my briefs. I’m glad now my Clitoral Caress broke as I bought this with the refund. :gift_heart:

This morning for my wife.

We’d stroked and fingered each other for a while and she’d come 3 times already so she relaxed and watched as I masturbated.
I was wearing a triple cock ring and a penis plug and the restriction of the ring and the narrow opening in the penis plug extended my orgasm and made the ejaculation feel very different.

Last night. I’d just come down from the shower so nice and clean, returned down stairs and OH was in a crotchless bodystocking laid on the sofa. She made edge for 2 hours before we went to bed. My god it felt good when I could release.

Been edging myself all day without orgasming. Texted my OH begging for a release and agreed to do some chores in exchange so hopefully feel a bit calmer later :flushed:

2 Likes

I hope you get to release if you been doing it all day. Get the worst chores out the way, you might get the green light then!

1 Like

Thanks! A very quiet day at work and some suggestive texts from my OH got me in the mood. Don’t mind chores when I’m in this mood :joy:

1 Like

Haha. Not a bad day then! I bet you don’t :joy: get them done ASAP, you might get a edge session in before the OH says get ready to release it all.

2 Likes

Likewise! I’m on my 3rd day of edging without orgasming tand it’s likely we’ll be doing something tonight which I can’t wait for! :joy:
Done loads of chores to help her feel more relaxed!

High five to you @SubCharles! :pray:t2::facepunch:t2::raised_hand:t2:

5 Likes

Cheers @James89! Hope you had a good time! I did :smiley: - feeling a lot more relaxed :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Great!!
We didn’t do anything last night because my OH ended up feeling not quite right last night!
Hey ho - just have to wait another day!

2 Likes

It’s been a long and stressful week so it’s 100% going to be tonight! Going to edge for ages!

1 Like

I spent all day edging myself crazy had my balls tied up dripping in oil started with just teasing my balls stroking my cock to all out hammering a fake ass/pussy came really hard

So for one reason or another my wife and I haven’t had sex or oral since last Monday so I’ve edged myself 5 days out of 6. Really hoping tonight is the night after a 2 hr edging session again this morning.
I started playing with my nipples and stomach which gets Uber sensitive, then slowly edged for the next two hours.

2 Likes